Routing problems with loading constraints
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 18 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.seio.es/
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michel Gendreau & Alain Hertz & Gilbert Laporte, 1994. "A Tabu Search Heuristic for the Vehicle Routing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(10), pages 1276-1290, October.
- G. B. Dantzig & J. H. Ramser, 1959. "The Truck Dispatching Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 80-91, October.
- Fuellerer, Guenther & Doerner, Karl F. & Hartl, Richard F. & Iori, Manuel, 2010. "Metaheuristics for vehicle routing problems with three-dimensional loading constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(3), pages 751-759, March.
- Wascher, Gerhard & Hau[ss]ner, Heike & Schumann, Holger, 2007. "An improved typology of cutting and packing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1109-1130, December.
- A. Felipe & M. Ortuño & G. Tirado, 2009. "New neighborhood structures for the Double Traveling Salesman Problem with Multiple Stacks," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 17(1), pages 190-213, July.
- Gerardo Berbeglia & Jean-François Cordeau & Irina Gribkovskaia & Gilbert Laporte, 2007. "Static pickup and delivery problems: a classification scheme and survey," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 15(1), pages 1-31, July.
- Zachariadis, Emmanouil E. & Tarantilis, Christos D. & Kiranoudis, Christos T., 2009. "A Guided Tabu Search for the Vehicle Routing Problem with two-dimensional loading constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(3), pages 729-743, June.
- Cornillier, Fabien & Boctor, Fayez F. & Laporte, Gilbert & Renaud, Jacques, 2008. "A heuristic for the multi-period petrol station replenishment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(2), pages 295-305, December.
- Bortfeldt, Andreas & Mack, Daniel, 2007. "A heuristic for the three-dimensional strip packing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1267-1279, December.
- Silvano Martello & Daniele Vigo, 1998. "Exact Solution of the Two-Dimensional Finite Bin Packing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(3), pages 388-399, March.
- Kenmochi, Mitsutoshi & Imamichi, Takashi & Nonobe, Koji & Yagiura, Mutsunori & Nagamochi, Hiroshi, 2009. "Exact algorithms for the two-dimensional strip packing problem with and without rotations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 73-83, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:18:y:2010:i:1:p:4-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.