New neighborhood structures for the Double Traveling Salesman Problem with Multiple Stacks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Fang & Zeng, Xiaogang, 2008. "Optimization of transit route network, vehicle headways and timetables for large-scale transit networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 841-855, April.
- Ceder, Avishai & Wilson, Nigel H. M., 1986. "Bus network design," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 331-344, August.
- Yang, Taho & Peters, Brett A. & Tu, Mingan, 2005. "Layout design for flexible manufacturing systems considering single-loop directional flow patterns," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(2), pages 440-455, July.
- Lee, Der-Horng & Cao, Zhi & Meng, Qiang, 2007. "Scheduling of two-transtainer systems for loading outbound containers in port container terminals with simulated annealing algorithm," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 115-124, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felipe, Angel & Teresa Ortuño, M. & Tirado, Gregorio, 2011. "Using intermediate infeasible solutions to approach vehicle routing problems with precedence and loading constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(1), pages 66-75, May.
- Manuel Iori & Silvano Martello, 2010. "Routing problems with loading constraints," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 18(1), pages 4-27, July.
- Cheang, Brenda & Gao, Xiang & Lim, Andrew & Qin, Hu & Zhu, Wenbin, 2012. "Multiple pickup and delivery traveling salesman problem with last-in-first-out loading and distance constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(1), pages 60-75.
- Flavia Bonomo & Sara Mattia & Gianpaolo Oriolo, 2010. "Bounded coloring of co-comparability graphs and the pickup and delivery tour combination problem," DIS Technical Reports 2010-06, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
More about this item
KeywordsTraveling Salesman Problem; Metaheuristics; Neighborhood structures; Precedence constraints; LIFO loading; 90C27;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:17:y:2009:i:1:p:190-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.