The planning of cycle trips in the province of East Flanders
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aráoz, Julián & Fernández, Elena & Meza, Oscar, 2009. "Solving the Prize-collecting Rural Postman Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 886-896, August.
- Vansteenwegen, Pieter & Souffriau, Wouter & Oudheusden, Dirk Van, 2011. "The orienteering problem: A survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(1), pages 1-10, February.
- Regnier, Eva, 2008. "Doing something about the weather," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 22-32, February.
- Chung, Ji-Won & Oh, Seog-Moon & Choi, In-Chan, 2009. "A hybrid genetic algorithm for train sequencing in the Korean railway," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 555-565, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:47:y:2015:i:c:p:34-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Archetti, Claudia & Bertazzi, Luca & Laganà, Demetrio & Vocaturo, Francesca, 2017. "The Undirected Capacitated General Routing Problem with Profits," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(3), pages 822-833.
- Verbeeck, C. & Vansteenwegen, P. & Aghezzaf, E.-H., 2016. "Solving the stochastic time-dependent orienteering problem with time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(3), pages 699-718.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:261:y:2017:i:2:p:549-562 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:1:p:14-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dell'Amico, Mauro & Hadjicostantinou, Eleni & Iori, Manuel & Novellani, Stefano, 2014. "The bike sharing rebalancing problem: Mathematical formulations and benchmark instances," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 7-19.
- Gunawan, Aldy & Lau, Hoong Chuin & Vansteenwegen, Pieter, 2016. "Orienteering Problem: A survey of recent variants, solution approaches and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(2), pages 315-332.
- repec:spr:infott:v:17:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s40558-017-0076-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Enrique Benavent & Ángel Corberán & Luís Gouveia & Maria Mourão & Leonor Pinto, 2015. "Profitable mixed capacitated arc routing and related problems," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(1), pages 244-274, April.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism decision support Cycling Arc orienteering problem GRASP;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:39:y:2011:i:2:p:209-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.