A multicut L-shaped based algorithm to solve a stochastic programming model for the mobile facility routing and scheduling problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gendreau, Michel & Laporte, Gilbert & Seguin, Rene, 1996. "Stochastic vehicle routing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 3-12, January.
- Current, J. R. & Re Velle, C. S. & Cohon, J. L., 1985. "The maximum covering/shortest path problem: A multiobjective network design and routing formulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 189-199, August.
- Novoa, Clara & Storer, Robert, 2009. "An approximate dynamic programming approach for the vehicle routing problem with stochastic demands," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 509-515, July.
- George O. Wesolowsky, 1973. "Dynamic Facility Location," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(11), pages 1241-1248, July.
- Hu, Qian & Lim, Andrew, 2014. "An iterative three-component heuristic for the team orienteering problem with time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(2), pages 276-286.
- Tony J. Van Roy & Donald Erlenkotter, 1982. "A Dual-Based Procedure for Dynamic Facility Location," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(10), pages 1091-1105, October.
- Ann Campbell & Michel Gendreau & Barrett Thomas, 2011. "The orienteering problem with stochastic travel and service times," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 186(1), pages 61-81, June.
- George O. Wesolowsky & William G. Truscott, 1975. "The Multiperiod Location-Allocation Problem with Relocation of Facilities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(1), pages 57-65, September.
- Vansteenwegen, Pieter & Souffriau, Wouter & Oudheusden, Dirk Van, 2011. "The orienteering problem: A survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(1), pages 1-10, February.
- Chao, I-Ming & Golden, Bruce L. & Wasil, Edward A., 1996. "The team orienteering problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 464-474, February.
- Santoso, Tjendera & Ahmed, Shabbir & Goetschalckx, Marc & Shapiro, Alexander, 2005. "A stochastic programming approach for supply chain network design under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 96-115, November.
- C P Keller & M F Goodchild, 1988. "The multiobjective vending problem: a generalization of the travelling salesman problem," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(4), pages 447-460, July.
- Birge, John R. & Louveaux, Francois V., 1988. "A multicut algorithm for two-stage stochastic linear programs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 384-392, March.
- António Antunes & Oded Berman & João Bigotte & Dmitry Krass, 2009. "A location model for urban hierarchy planning with population dynamics," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(4), pages 996-1016, April.
- A. M. Geoffrion & G. W. Graves, 1974. "Multicommodity Distribution System Design by Benders Decomposition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(5), pages 822-844, January.
- Sonmez, Ayse Durukan & Lim, Gino J., 2012. "A decomposition approach for facility location and relocation problem with uncertain number of future facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 327-338.
- Current, John R. & Schilling, David A., 1994. "The median tour and maximal covering tour problems: Formulations and heuristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 114-126, February.
- Labadie, Nacima & Mansini, Renata & Melechovský, Jan & Wolfler Calvo, Roberto, 2012. "The Team Orienteering Problem with Time Windows: An LP-based Granular Variable Neighborhood Search," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(1), pages 15-27.
- AntÃ³nio Antunes & Oded Berman & JoÃ£o Bigotte & Dmitry Krass, 2009. "A Location Model for Urban Hierarchy Planning with Population Dynamics," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 41(4), pages 996-1016, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:268:y:2018:i:3:p:1062-1076 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arslan, Okan & Karaşan, Oya Ekin, 2016. "A Benders decomposition approach for the charging station location problem with plug-in hybrid electric vehicles," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 93(PA), pages 670-695.
More about this item
KeywordsFacilities planning and design; Routing; Fleet management; Mobile facility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:238:y:2014:i:3:p:699-710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.