Stochastic vehicle routing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dror, Moshe & Trudeau, Pierre, 1986. "Stochastic vehicle routing with modified savings algorithm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 228-235, February.
- Bastian, Cock & Rinnooy Kan, Alexander H. G., 1992. "The stochastic vehicle routing problem revisited," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 407-412, February.
- Laporte, Gilbert & Louveaux, Francois & Mercure, Helene, 1989. "Models and exact solutions for a class of stochastic location-routing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 71-78, March.
- Bertsimas, Dimitris & Howell, Louis H., 1993. "Further results on the probabilistic traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 68-95, February.
- Laporte, Gilbert, 1992. "The vehicle routing problem: An overview of exact and approximate algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 345-358, June.
- Stewart, William R. & Golden, Bruce L., 1983. "Stochastic vehicle routing: A comprehensive approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 371-385, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:88:y:1996:i:1:p:3-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.