A decomposition approach for facility location and relocation problem with uncertain number of future facilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Current, John & Ratick, Samuel & ReVelle, Charles, 1998. "Dynamic facility location when the total number of facilities is uncertain: A decision analysis approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 597-609, November.
- Owen, Susan Hesse & Daskin, Mark S., 1998. "Strategic facility location: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 423-447, December.
- George O. Wesolowsky & William G. Truscott, 1975. "The Multiperiod Location-Allocation Problem with Relocation of Facilities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(1), pages 57-65, September.
- Berman, Oded & Drezner, Zvi, 2008. "The p-median problem under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 19-30, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Günther Zäpfel & Michael Bögl, 2016. "An adaptive structure of a hub-and-spoke system with direct and depot shipments in the case of volatile demand over time," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 86(7), pages 697-721, October.
- Lim, Gino J. & Sonmez, Ayse Durukan, 2013. "γ-Robust facility relocation problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(1), pages 67-74.
- Guerriero, Francesca & Miglionico, Giovanna & Olivito, Filomena, 2016. "Location and reorganization problems: The Calabrian health care system case," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(3), pages 939-954.
- Lei, Chao & Lin, Wei-Hua & Miao, Lixin, 2014. "A multicut L-shaped based algorithm to solve a stochastic programming model for the mobile facility routing and scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(3), pages 699-710.
More about this item
KeywordsFacility location; Uncertainty; p-Median;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:218:y:2012:i:2:p:327-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.