Dynamic facility location when the total number of facilities is uncertain: A decision analysis approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Erlenkotter, Donald, 1981. "A comparative study of approaches to dynamic location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 133-143, February.
- M S Daskin & K Hogan & C ReVelle, 1988. "Integration of multiple, excess, backup, and expected covering models," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(1), pages 15-35, January.
- M S Daskin & K Hogan & C ReVelle, 1988. "Integration of Multiple, Excess, Backup, and Expected Covering Models," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 15(1), pages 15-35, March.
- Current, John & Min, Hokey & Schilling, David, 1990. "Multiobjective analysis of facility location decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 295-307, December.
- D Serra & S Ratick & C ReVelle, 1996.
"The Maximum Capture Problem with Uncertainty,"
Environment and Planning B,
, vol. 23(1), pages 49-59, February.
- D Serra & S Ratick & C ReVelle, 1996. "The maximum capture problem with uncertainty," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(1), pages 49-59, January.
- Daniel Serra & Samuel Ratick & Charles Revelle, 1994. "The maximum capture problem with uncertainty," Economics Working Papers 74, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Campbell, James F., 1990. "Locating transportation terminals to serve an expanding demand," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 173-192, June.
- Margaret L. Brandeau & Samuel S. Chiu, 1989. "An Overview of Representative Problems in Location Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(6), pages 645-674, June.
- Tony J. Van Roy & Donald Erlenkotter, 1982. "A Dual-Based Procedure for Dynamic Facility Location," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(10), pages 1091-1105, October.
- M. L. Balinski, 1965. "Integer Programming: Methods, Uses, Computations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(3), pages 253-313, November.
- George O. Wesolowsky, 1973. "Dynamic Facility Location," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(11), pages 1241-1248, July.
- George O. Wesolowsky & William G. Truscott, 1975. "The Multiperiod Location-Allocation Problem with Relocation of Facilities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(1), pages 57-65, September.
- Bianchi, Geoffrey & Church, Richard L., 1988. "A hybrid fleet model for emergency medical service system design," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 163-171, January.
- ReVelle, Charles, 1989. "Review, extension and prediction in emergency service siting models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 58-69, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:110:y:1998:i:3:p:597-609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.