The Multiperiod Location-Allocation Problem with Relocation of Facilities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vatsa, Amit Kumar & Jayaswal, Sachin, 2016. "A new formulation and Benders decomposition for the multi-period maximal covering facility location problem with server uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(2), pages 404-418.
- Badri, Masood A., 1999. "Combining the analytic hierarchy process and goal programming for global facility location-allocation problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 237-248, September.
- ReVelle, C. S. & Eiselt, H. A., 2005. "Location analysis: A synthesis and survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 1-19, August.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:3:y:2001:i:4:d:10.1023_a:1012872704057 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vatsa, Amit Kumar & Jayaswal, Sachin, 2015. "A New Formulation and Benders' Decomposition for Multi-period facility Location Problem with Server Uncertainty," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-02-07, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Güden, Hüseyin & Süral, Haldun, 2014. "Locating mobile facilities in railway construction management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 71-79.
- Vatsa, Amit Kumar, 2014. "Multi-Period Facility Location Problem with an Uncertain Number of Servers," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-02-06, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Current, John & Ratick, Samuel & ReVelle, Charles, 1998. "Dynamic facility location when the total number of facilities is uncertain: A decision analysis approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 597-609, November.
- Guerriero, Francesca & Miglionico, Giovanna & Olivito, Filomena, 2016. "Location and reorganization problems: The Calabrian health care system case," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(3), pages 939-954.
- Ai, Yun-fei & Lu, Jing & Zhang, Li-li, 2015. "The optimization model for the location of maritime emergency supplies reserve bases and the configuration of salvage vessels," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 170-188.
- Vladimir Marianov & Daniel Serra, 2009. "Median problems in networks," Economics Working Papers 1151, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Lei, Chao & Lin, Wei-Hua & Miao, Lixin, 2014. "A multicut L-shaped based algorithm to solve a stochastic programming model for the mobile facility routing and scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(3), pages 699-710.
- Vatsa, Amit Kumar & Ghosh, Diptesh, 2014. "Tabu Search for Multi-Period Facility Location: Uncapacitated Problem with an Uncertain Number of Servers," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-11-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Yongxi Huang & Yueyue Fan & Nils Johnson, 2010. "Multistage System Planning for Hydrogen Production and Distribution," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 455-472, December.
- Sonmez, Ayse Durukan & Lim, Gino J., 2012. "A decomposition approach for facility location and relocation problem with uncertain number of future facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 327-338.
- Yao, Zhishuang & Lee, Loo Hay & Jaruphongsa, Wikrom & Tan, Vicky & Hui, Chen Fei, 2010. "Multi-source facility location-allocation and inventory problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 750-762, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:22:y:1975:i:1:p:57-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.