Screening alternatives graphically by an extended case-based distance approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Partovi, Fariborz Y., 2011. "Corporate philanthropic selection using data envelopment analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 522-527, October.
- Seiford, Lawrence M. & Zhu, Joe, 2003. "Context-dependent data envelopment analysis--Measuring attractiveness and progress," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 397-408, October.
- Jacquet-Lagreze, E. & Siskos, J., 1982. "Assessing a set of additive utility functions for multicriteria decision-making, the UTA method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 151-164, June.
- Rick L. Andrews & Ajay K. Manrai, 1999. "MDS Maps for Product Attributes and Market Response: An Application to Scanner Panel Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(4), pages 584-604.
- Chen, Ye & Marc Kilgour, D. & Hipel, Keith W., 2008. "A case-based distance method for screening in multiple-criteria decision aid," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 373-383, June.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 2004. "Mixed integer programming approach of extended DEA-discriminant analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(1), pages 45-55, January.
- Ulucan, AydIn & BarIs AtIcI, KazIm, 2010. "Efficiency evaluations with context-dependent and measure-specific data envelopment approaches: An application in a World Bank supported project," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 68-83, February.
- Brugha, Cathal M., 2004. "Phased multicriteria preference finding," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 308-316, October.
- Adler, Nicole & Raveh, Adi, 2008. "Presenting DEA graphically," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 715-729, October.
- YazgI Tütüncü, G. & Carreto, Carlos A.C. & Baker, Barrie M., 2009. "A visual interactive approach to classical and mixed vehicle routing problems with backhauls," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 138-154, February.
- G.Y. Tütüncü & B.M. Carreto Baker, 2009. "A visual interactive approach to the classical and mixed vehicle routing problems with backhauls," Post-Print hal-00581628, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pang, Jifang & Liang, Jiye, 2012. "Evaluation of the results of multi-attribute group decision-making with linguistic information," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 294-301.
- Verdecho, María-José & Alfaro-Saiz, Juan-Jose & Rodriguez-Rodriguez, Raul & Ortiz-Bas, Angel, 2012. "A multi-criteria approach for managing inter-enterprise collaborative relationships," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 249-263.
- Ma, Li-Ching, 2016. "A new group ranking approach for ordinal preferences based on group maximum consensus sequences," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(1), pages 171-181.
- Sun, Bingzhen & Ma, Weimin, 2015. "An approach to consensus measurement of linguistic preference relations in multi-attribute group decision making and application," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 83-92.
More about this item
KeywordsDecision making Multi-criteria Screening Case-based reasoning Visualization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:40:y:2012:i:1:p:96-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.