A mathematical modeling approach to improving locomotive utilization at a freight railroad
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brucker, Peter & Drexl, Andreas & Mohring, Rolf & Neumann, Klaus & Pesch, Erwin, 1999. "Resource-constrained project scheduling: Notation, classification, models, and methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 3-41, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arsham, Hossein & Adlakha, Veena & Lev, Benjamin, 2009. "A simplified algebraic method for system of linear inequalities with LP applications," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 876-882, August.
- Jaehn, Florian & Rieder, Johannes & Wiehl, Andreas, 2015. "Single-stage shunting minimizing weighted departure times," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 133-141.
- Yang, Lixing & Li, Keping & Gao, Ziyou & Li, Xiang, 2012. "Optimizing trains movement on a railway network," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 619-633.
- Hong, Sung-Pil & Kim, Kyung Min & Lee, Kyungsik & Hwan Park, Bum, 2009. "A pragmatic algorithm for the train-set routing: The case of Korea high-speed railway," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 637-645, June.
- Kowalski, Krzysztof & Lev, Benjamin, 2008. "On step fixed-charge transportation problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 913-917, October.
- Kallrath, J. & Klosterhalfen, S.T. & Walter, M. & Fischer, G. & Blackburn, R., 2017. "Payload-based fleet optimization for rail cars in the chemical industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(1), pages 113-129.
- Dalalah, Doraid & Lev, Benjamin, 2009. "Duality of the improved algebraic method (DIAM)," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1027-1035, October.
- Chung, Ji-Won & Oh, Seog-Moon & Choi, In-Chan, 2009. "A hybrid genetic algorithm for train sequencing in the Korean railway," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 555-565, June.
More about this item
KeywordsRail transport Allocation Mathematical modeling Integer programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:35:y:2007:i:5:p:472-485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.