A branch-and-cut algorithm for the discrete (r∣p)-centroid problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hakimi, S. Louis, 1983. "On locating new facilities in a competitive environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 29-35, January.
- Campos Rodríguez, Clara M. & Moreno Pérez, José A., 2008. "Multiple voting location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(2), pages 437-453, December.
- Eiselt, H. A. & Laporte, G., 1989. "Competitive spatial models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 231-242, April.
- Noltemeier, H. & Spoerhase, J. & Wirth, H.-C., 2007. "Multiple voting location and single voting location on trees," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(2), pages 654-667, September.
- Kress, Dominik & Pesch, Erwin, 2012. "Sequential competitive location on networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(3), pages 483-499.
- Campos Rodriguez, Clara M. & Moreno Perez, Jose A., 2003. "Relaxation of the Condorcet and Simpson conditions in voting location," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 673-683, March.
- Eiselt, H. A. & Laporte, Gilbert, 1997. "Sequential location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 217-231, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:246:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1793-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ekaterina Alekseeva & Yury Kochetov & Alexandr Plyasunov, 2015. "An exact method for the discrete $$(r|p)$$ ( r | p ) -centroid problem," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 63(3), pages 445-460, November.
- Zhang, Ying & Snyder, Lawrence V. & Ralphs, Ted K. & Xue, Zhaojie, 2016. "The competitive facility location problem under disruption risks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 453-473.
- Ivan Davydov & Yury Kochetov & Alexandr Plyasunov, 2014. "On the complexity of the (r|p)-centroid problem in the plane," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(2), pages 614-623, July.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:2:p:449-463 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInteger programming; Competitive location; (r∣p)-Centroid problem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:224:y:2013:i:1:p:101-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.