Competitive location in discrete space
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel Serra & Samuel Ratick & Charles Revelle, 1994.
"The maximum capture problem with uncertainty,"
Economics Working Papers
74, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- D Serra & S Ratick & C ReVelle, 1996. "The maximum capture problem with uncertainty," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(1), pages 49-59, January.
- D Serra & S Ratick & C ReVelle, 1996. "The Maximum Capture Problem with Uncertainty," Environment and Planning B, SAGE Publishing, vol. 23(1), pages 49-59, February.
- repec:cor:louvrp:-747 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rothschild, R, 1976. "A Note on the Effect of Sequential Entry on Choice of Location," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 313-320, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.