Location-allocation on a line with demand-dependent costs
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hakimi, S. Louis, 1983. "On locating new facilities in a competitive environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 29-35, January.
- HAMILTON, John H. & MacLEOD, W. Bentley & THISSE, Jacques-François, .
"Spatial competition and the core,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-986, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hamilton, J.H. & Macleod, W.P. & Thisse, J.F., 1988. "Spatial Competition And The Core," Papers 88-6, Florida - College of Business Administration.
- Jonathan H. Hamilton & W. Bentley MacLeod, 1987. "Spatial Competition and the Core," Working Papers 704, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hamilton, J.H. & Macleod, W.B. & Thisse, J-F., 1988. "Spacial Competition And The Core," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 110-89, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Eiselt, H. A. & Laporte, G., 1989. "Competitive spatial models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 231-242, April.
- THISSE, Jacques & WILDASIN, David, 1990.
"Public facility location and urban spatial structure. Equilibrium and welfare analysis,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1990025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Wildasin, David E., 1992. "Public facility location and urban spatial structure : Equilibrium and welfare analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 83-118, June.
- Karkazis, John, 1989. "Facilities location in a competitive environment: A promethee based multiple criteria analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 294-304, October.
- Kohlberg, Elon & Novshek, William, 1982. "Equilibrium in a simple price-location model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 7-15.
- Pierre Hanjoul & Pierre Hansen & Dominique Peeters & Jacques-Francois Thisse, 1990.
"Uncapacitated Plant Location Under Alternative Spatial Price Policies,"
INFORMS, vol. 36(1), pages 41-57, January.
- HANJOUL, Pierre & HANSEN, Pierre & PEETERS, Dominique & THISSE, Jacques-François, . "Uncapacitated plant location under alternative spatial price policies," CORE Discussion Papers RP -875, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hanjoul, P. & Hansen, P. & Peeters, D. & Thisse, J.-F., 1988. "Uncapacitated plant location under alternative spatial price policies," CORE Discussion Papers 1988019, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Serra, Daniel & Marianov, Vladimir & ReVelle, Charles, 1992. "The maximum-capture hierarchical location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 363-371, November.
- A Okabe & A Suzuki, 1987. "Stability of spatial competition for a large number of firms on a bounded two-dimensional space," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(8), pages 1067-1082, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:90:y:1996:i:3:p:444-450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.