Optimal transportation policy with strategic locational choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Thisse, J.-F & Wildasin, D. E., 1995. "Optimal transportation policy with strategic locational choice," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1172, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Thisse, Jacques-François & Wildasin, David, 1994. "Optimal Transportation Policy with Strategic Locational Choice," CEPR Discussion Papers 933, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Wildasin, David E., 1992.
"Public facility location and urban spatial structure : Equilibrium and welfare analysis,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 83-118, June.
- THISSE, Jacques & WILDASIN, David, 1990. "Public facility location and urban spatial structure. Equilibrium and welfare analysis," CORE Discussion Papers 1990025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fujita,Masahisa, 1991. "Urban Economic Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521396455, March.
- Masahisa Fujita & Jacques-François Thisse, 1986.
"Spatial Competition with a Land Market: Hotelling and Von Thunen Unified,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 53(5), pages 819-841.
- FUJITA, Masahisa & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1986. "Spatial competition with a land market: Hotelling and Von Thunen unified," CORE Discussion Papers RP 744, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1993. "Oligopoly and the polarization of space," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 299-307, April.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 1980. "Theories of urban externalities," MPRA Paper 24614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1991. "Spatial duopoly and residential structure," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 27-47, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baudewyns, 2001. "Urban Public Facility Location, Multipurpose Trips and Spatial Competition: equilibrium and welfare analysis," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp400, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Bacchiega, Emanuele & Randon, Emanuela & Zirulia, Lorenzo, 2012. "Strategic accessibility competition," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 195-212.
More about this item
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:25:y:1995:i:4:p:395-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .