Oligopoly and the polarization of space
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- María Ayuda & Fernando Collantes & Vicente Pinilla, 2010.
"From locational fundamentals to increasing returns: the spatial concentration of population in Spain, 1787–2000,"
Journal of Geographical Systems,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 25-50, March.
- María Isabel Ayuda & Fernando Collantes & Vicente Pinilla, 2005. "From Locational Fundamentals to Increasing Returns: The Spatial Concentration of Population in Spain, 1787-2000," Documentos de Trabajo dt2005-05, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Barreiro-Pereira, Fernando, 2002. "Spatial effects on the aggregate demand," ERSA conference papers ersa02p319, European Regional Science Association.
- Barreiro-Pereira, Fernando, 2000. "Spatial Effects On Macroeconomic Equilibrium," ERSA conference papers ersa00p288, European Regional Science Association.
- Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 1996.
"R&D Spillovers and Location Choice under Cournot Rivalry,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Van Long, N. & Soubeyran, A., 1996. "R&D Spillovers and Location Choice Under Cournot Rivalry," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a35, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Scott E. Page, 1998. "On the Emergence of Cities," Research in Economics 98-08-075e, Santa Fe Institute.
- Michel Houdebine, 1999. "Concentration géographique des activités et spécialisation des départements français," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 326(1), pages 189-204.
- Fernando Barreiro-Pereira, 2004. "Spatial effects on technical progress: growth, and convergence among countries," ERSA conference papers ersa04p278, European Regional Science Association.
- Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Wildasin, David E., 1995.
"Optimal transportation policy with strategic locational choice,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 395-410, August.
- Thisse, Jacques-François & Wildasin, David, 1994. "Optimal Transportation Policy with Strategic Locational Choice," CEPR Discussion Papers 933, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thisse, J.-F & Wildasin, D. E., 1995. "Optimal transportation policy with strategic locational choice," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1172, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Safarzynska, Karolina & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2010. "Evolving power and environmental policy: Explaining institutional change with group selection," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 743-752, February.
- Alasia, Alessandro, 2003. "Sub-Provincial Income Disparity in Canada: Evidence From 1992 to 1999," Agriculture and Rural Working Paper Series 28057, Statistics Canada.
- Philippe Michel & Anne Perrot & Jacques-François Thisse, 1996.
"Interregional equilibrium with heterogeneous labor,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 95-113, February.
- Michel, P. & Perrot, A. & Thisse, J.-F., 1996. "Interregional equilibrium with heterogeneous labor," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1194, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gilles Duranton, 1997. "La nouvelle économie géographique : agglomération et dispersion," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 131(5), pages 1-24.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:37:y:1993:i:2-3:p:299-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.