Spatial Segregation and Urban Structure
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pascal MOSSAY & Pierre PICARD, 2013. "Spatial Segregation and Urban Structure," Discussion papers 13056, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- MOSSAY, Pascal & PICARD, Pierre M., 2013. "Spatial segregation and urban structure," CORE Discussion Papers 2013019, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Alex Anas & Richard Arnott & Kenneth A. Small, 1998.
"Urban Spatial Structure,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 1426-1464, September.
- Anas, Alex & Arnott, Richard & Small, Kenneth A., 1997. "Urban Spatial Structure," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt835049q3, University of California Transportation Center.
- Richard Arnott & Alex Anas & Kenneth Small, 1997. "Urban Spatial Structure," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 388., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Fujita,Masahisa, 1991. "Urban Economic Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521396455, March.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 1980. "Theories of urban externalities," MPRA Paper 24614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Ogawa, Hideaki, 1982. "Multiple equilibria and structural transition of non-monocentric urban configurations," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 161-196, May.
- de Marti, Joan & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Identity and Social Distance in Friendship Formation," Research Papers in Economics 2011:13, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Robert E. Lucas & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2002. "On the Internal Structure of Cities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1445-1476, July.
- Roland Benabou, 1993.
"Workings of a City: Location, Education, and Production,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 619-652.
- Roland Benabou, 1991. "Workings of a City: Location, Education, and Production," NBER Technical Working Papers 0113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Picard, Pierre M & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "Urban Social Structure, Social Capital and Spatial Proximity," CEPR Discussion Papers 10501, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sato, Yasuhiro & Zenou, Yves, 2015.
"How urbanization affect employment and social interactions,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 131-155.
- Yasuhiro Sato & Yves Zenou, 2013. "How Urbanization Affect Employment and Social Interactions," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-32, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Sato, Yasuhiro & Zenou, Yves, 2014. "How Urbanization Affects Employment and Social Interactions," IZA Discussion Papers 7914, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sato, Yasuhiro & Zenou, Yves, 2014. "How Urbanization Affect Employment and Social Interactions," CEPR Discussion Papers 9805, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Topa, Giorgio & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "Neighborhood and Network Effects," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Vincent Boitier, 2014. "Unemployment Dispersion and City Configurations: Beyond the Bid Rent Theory," Working Papers hal-00999559, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordssocial interaction; segregation; multiple centers; urban districts;
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-05-11 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2013-05-11 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2013-05-11 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MIC-2013-05-11 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-SOC-2013-05-11 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2013-05-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:luc:wpaper:13-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisa Ferreira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crcrplu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.