A multinomial choice model of neighborhood effects
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ekeland, Ivar & Heckman, James J. & Nesheim, Lars, 2004.
"Identification and Estimation of Hedonic Models,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/6486, Paris Dauphine University.
- Ivar Ekeland & James J. Heckman & Lars P. Nesheim, 2003. "Identification and Estimation of Hedonic Models," NBER Working Papers 9910, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ivar Ekeland & James J. Heckman & Lars Nesheim, 2003. "Identification and Estimation of Hedonic Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 1031, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ekeland, Ivar & Heckman, James J. & Nesheim, Lars, 2003. "Identification and Estimation of Hedonic Models," IZA Discussion Papers 853, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ivar Ekeland & James Heckman & Lars Nesheim, 2002. "Identification and estimation of hedonic models," CeMMAP working papers CWP07/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Brock,W.A. & Durlauf,S.N., 2000.
"Discrete choice with social interactions,"
7, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- repec:att:wimass:9127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manski, Charles F, 1993.
"Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: The Reflection Problem,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(3), pages 531-42, July.
- William A. Brock, 1993.
"Pathways to randomness in the economy: Emergent nonlinearity and chaos in economics and finance,"
El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 8(1), pages 3-55.
- W. A. Brock, 1993. "Pathways to Randomness in the Economy: Emergent Nonlinearity and Chaos in Economics and Finance," Working Papers 93-02-006, Santa Fe Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:att:wimass:20024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ailsenne Sumwalt)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.