Report NEP-GEO-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre M. Picard & Pascal Mossay, 2013. "Spatial Segregation and Urban Structure," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-03, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Aaron Chatterji & Edward L. Glaeser & William R. Kerr, 2013. "Clusters of Entrepreneurship and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 19013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhu Wang & Daniel Yi Xu & Luis Cabral, 2012. "The Determinants of Geographic Concentration of Industry: A Quantitative Analysis," 2012 Meeting Papers 615, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nguyen Thang Dao & Julio Dávila, 2013. "Can geography lock a society in stagnation?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13037, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gillanders, Robert, 2013. "Corruption and Infrastructure at the Country and Regional Level," MPRA Paper 46679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Marzucchi & Davide Antonioli & Sandro Montresor, 2012. "Research cooperation within and across regional boundaries. Does innovation policy add anything?," JRC Working Papers JRC76320, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Kim, Kijin, 2013. "The Effects of the Clean Air Act on Local Industrial Wages," 6th Annual CRAE, April 5-6, 2013, Columbus, Ohio 147489, Midwest Graduate Student Conference on Regional and Applied Economics (CRAE), The Ohio State University, Department of Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics.
- Item repec:zbw:cawmdp:64 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francisco José Goerlich Gisbert & Isidro Cantarino Martí, 2013. "Población rural y urbana a nivel municipal," Working Papers. Serie EC 2013-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).