Report NEP-SOC-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabien Moizeau, 2013. "Dynamics of Social Norms in the City," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201315, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Pierre M. Picard & Pascal Mossay, 2013. "Spatial Segregation and Urban Structure," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-03, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Nizar Allouch, 2013. "The Cost of Segregation in Social Networks," Working Papers 703, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Joysankar Bhattacharya & Sarmila Banerjee, 2013. "Group-participation and Women Empowerment: Matching as an Evaluation Estimator A District-level Study in West Bengal, India," Department of Economics University of Siena 675, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Uwe Dulleck & Jonas Fooken & Yumei He, 2013. "Gender and other determinants of trust and reciprocity in an experimental labour market amongst Chinese students," QuBE Working Papers 012, QUT Business School.
- Anil Alpman, 2013. "The Relevance of Social Norms for Economic Efficiency: Theory and its Empirical Test," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13038, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Asongu, Simplice A. & Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2013. "Trust and Prosperity: A Conditional Relationship," MPRA Paper 46865, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jun 2013.
- Wang, Xin & McIntosh, Christopher S. & Watson, Philip & Zhang, Hua & Lu, Qian, 2013. "Technical efficiency in small-scale irrigation cooperative and its determinants from the perspective of social capital heterogeneity–the case of northwestern China," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 148070, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Garcia, Jorge H. & Wei, Jiegen, 2013. "On Social Sanctions and Beliefs: A Pollution Norm Example," Discussion Papers dp-13-04-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Humpert, Stephan, 2013. "Gender Differences in Life Satisfaction and Social Participation," MPRA Paper 46775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabian Winter, 2013. "Fairness norms can explain the emergence of specific cooperation norms in the Battle of the Prisoners Dilemma," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-016, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Castilla, Carolina, 2013. "Ties that Bind : the Kin System as a Mechanism of Income-Hiding Between Spouses in Rural Ghana," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).