Dynamic Instability of a Mixed City in the Presence of Neighborhood Externalities
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 68 (1978)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Frankel, David M., 1998.
"A Pecuniary Reason for Income Mixing,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 158-169, July.
- Frankel, D.M., 1995. "A Pecuniary Reason for Income Mixing," Papers 20-95, Tel Aviv.
- Frankel, David M., 1998. "A Pecuniary Reason for Income Mixing," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11925, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dotan Persitz, 2009. "Power in the Heterogeneous Connections Model: The Emergence of Core-Periphery Networks," Working Papers 2009.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ioannides, Yannis M., 2002. "Residential neighborhood effects," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 145-165, March.
- Yannis M. Ioannides, 1999. "Residential Neighborhood Effects," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9912, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Junfu Zhang, 2011. "Tipping And Residential Segregation: A Unified Schelling Model," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 167-193, 02.
- Zhang, Junfu, 2009. "Tipping and Residential Segregation: A Unified Schelling Model," IZA Discussion Papers 4413, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bala, Venkatesh & Sorger, Gerhard, 2001. "A Spatial-Temporal Model of Human Capital Accumulation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-2), pages 153-179, January.
- Krupka, Douglas J., 2008. "The Stability of Mixed Income Neighborhoods in America," IZA Discussion Papers 3370, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dijkstra, Bouwe R. & de Vries, Frans P., 2006. "Location choice by households and polluting firms: An evolutionary approach," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 425-446, February.
- Dijkstra, B. & de Vries, F.P., 2004. "Location Choice by Households and Polluting Firms : An Evolutionary Approach," Discussion Paper 2004-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Roland Benabou, 1993. "Workings of a City: Location, Education, and Production," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 619-652.
- Roland Benabou, 1991. "Workings of a City: Location, Education, and Production," NBER Technical Working Papers 0113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ioannides, Yannis M., 2003. "Interactive property valuations," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 145-170, January.
- Yannis Ioannides, 2001. "Interactive Property Valuations," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0102, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Jill J. McCluskey & Gordon C. Rausser, 2003. "Stigmatized Asset Value: Is It Temporary or Long-Term?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(2), pages 276-285, May.
- Wolfgang Wagner, 2004. "A Simulation of Segregation in Cities and its Application for the Analysis of Rent Control," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 71, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00344780 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wolfgang Wagner, 2004. "Spatial Patterns of Segregation: A Simulation of the Impact of Externalities between Households," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 69, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Frankel, David M. & Pauzner, Ady, 2002. "Expectations and the Timing of Neighborhood Change," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 295-314, March.
- Frankel, David M. & Pauzner, Ady, 2002. "Expectations and the Timing of Neighborhood Change," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11921, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:68:y:1978:i:3:p:454-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed