Dynamic Instability of a Mixed City in the Presence of Neighborhood Externalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frankel, David M., 1998. "A Pecuniary Reason for Income Mixing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 158-169, July.
- Ioannides, Yannis M., 2002.
"Residential neighborhood effects,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 145-165, March.
- Yannis M. Ioannides, 1999. "Residential Neighborhood Effects," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9912, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Krupka, Douglas J., 2008. "The Stability of Mixed Income Neighborhoods in America," IZA Discussion Papers 3370, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dijkstra, Bouwe R. & de Vries, Frans P., 2006.
"Location choice by households and polluting firms: An evolutionary approach,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 425-446, February.
- Dijkstra, B. & de Vries, F.P., 2004. "Location Choice by Households and Polluting Firms : An Evolutionary Approach," Discussion Paper 2004-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Junfu Zhang, 2011.
"Tipping And Residential Segregation: A Unified Schelling Model,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 167-193, February.
- Zhang, Junfu, 2009. "Tipping and Residential Segregation: A Unified Schelling Model," IZA Discussion Papers 4413, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wolfgang Wagner, 2004. "A Simulation of Segregation in Cities and its Application for the Analysis of Rent Control," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 71, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Roland Benabou, 1993.
"Workings of a City: Location, Education, and Production,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 619-652.
- Roland Benabou, 1991. "Workings of a City: Location, Education, and Production," NBER Technical Working Papers 0113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, David M. & Pauzner, Ady, 2002.
"Expectations and the Timing of Neighborhood Change,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 295-314, March.
- Frankel, David M. & Pauzner, Ady, 2002. "Expectations and the Timing of Neighborhood Change," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11921, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ioannides, Yannis M., 2003.
"Interactive property valuations,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 145-170, January.
- Yannis Ioannides, 2001. "Interactive Property Valuations," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0102, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Dotan Persitz, 2009. "Power in the Heterogeneous Connections Model: The Emergence of Core-Periphery Networks," Working Papers 2009.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bala, Venkatesh & Sorger, Gerhard, 2001. "A Spatial-Temporal Model of Human Capital Accumulation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-2), pages 153-179, January.
- Jill J. McCluskey & Gordon C. Rausser, 2003. "Stigmatized Asset Value: Is It Temporary or Long-Term?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(2), pages 276-285, May.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00344780 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wolfgang Wagner, 2004. "Spatial Patterns of Segregation: A Simulation of the Impact of Externalities between Households," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 69, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:68:y:1978:i:3:p:454-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.