Equilibrium in a simple price-location model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drezner, Zvi & Wesolowsky, George O., 1996. "Location-allocation on a line with demand-dependent costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 444-450, May.
- Bertuzzi, Giorgia & Lambertini, Luca, 2010. "Existence of equilibrium in a differential game of spatial competition with advertising," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 155-160, May.
- David Meintrup & Chang Woon Nam, 2009.
"Shadow market area for air pollutants,"
Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(4), pages 664-681, July.
- Nicolas Jonard & Eric Schenk, 2004. "A note on compatibility and entry in a circular model of product differentiation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(1), pages 1-9.
- Norbert Schulz & Konrad Stahl, 1985. "Localisation des oligopoles et marchés du travail locaux," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 36(1), pages 103-134.
- G. Bertuzzi & L. Lambertini, 2001. "Advertising in a Differential Game of Spatial Competition," Working Papers 400, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2004:i:1:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:9:y:1982:i:1:p:7-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.