A note on compatibility and entry in a circular model of product differentiation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chou, Chien-fu & Shy, Oz, 1996. "Do consumers gain or lose when more people buy the same brand," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 309-330, September.
- Kohlberg, Elon & Novshek, William, 1982. "Equilibrium in a simple price-location model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 7-15.
- B. Curtis Eaton & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 1985. "Sophisticated Entry in a Model of Spatial Competition," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(2), pages 282-297, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghazzai Hend & Lahmandi-Ayed Rim, 2009. "Vertical Differentiation, Social Networks and Compatibility Decisions," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-23, June.
- Hend Ghazzai & Rim Lahmandi-Ayed, 2006.
"Vertical differentiation, network externalities and compatibility decisions : an alternative approach,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
b06013, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Hend Ghazzai & Rim Lahmandi-Ayed, 2006. "Vertical differentiation, network externalities and compatibility decisions : an alternative approach," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00111166, HAL.
More about this item
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-03l00001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.