Vertical Differentiation, Social Networks and Compatibility Decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baake, Pio & Boom, Anette, 2001.
"Vertical product differentiation, network externalities, and compatibility decisions,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 267-284, January.
- Anette Boom & Pio Baake, "undated". "Vertical Product Differentiation, Network Externalities, and Compatibility Decisions," Papers 010, Departmental Working Papers.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2004:i:1:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-440, June.
- Jeanneret, Marie-Helene & Verdier, Thierry, 1996. "Standardization and protection in a vertical differentiation model," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 253-271, September.
- H. Leibenstein, 1950. "Bandwagon, Snob, and Veblen Effects in the Theory of Consumers' Demand," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(2), pages 183-207.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Rim Lahmandi-Ayed, 2008.
"Eco-labelling, Competition and Environment: Endogenization of Labelling Criteria,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(2), pages 133-154, October.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Rim Lahmandi-Ayed, 2008. "Eco-labelling, competition and environment: Endogenization of labelling criteria," Post-Print halshs-00937208, HAL.
- Nicolas Jonard & Eric Schenk, 2004. "A note on compatibility and entry in a circular model of product differentiation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(1), pages 1-9.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petal Jean Hackett, 2012. "Cutting too Close? Design Protection and Innovation in Fashion Goods," CESifo Working Paper Series 3716, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejtec:v:9:y:2009:i:1:n:20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.