|Terminal Degree:||2007 (from RePEc Genealogy)|
College of Business and Economics Doha, Qatar
University of Qatar
P.B No: 2713, Doha
RePEc:edi:faequqa (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Hend Ghazzai & Rim Lahmandi-Ayed, 2006. "Vertical differentiation, network externalities and compatibility decisions : an alternative approach," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b06013, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Hend Ghazzai, 2005. "Monopole, stratégies multiproduit et incitation à la recherche et développement," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b05025, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Ghazzai Hend & Lahmandi-Ayed Rim, 2009. "Vertical Differentiation, Social Networks and Compatibility Decisions," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-23, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Ghazzai Hend & Lahmandi-Ayed Rim, 2009.
"Vertical Differentiation, Social Networks and Compatibility Decisions,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-23, June.
- Petal Jean Hackett, 2012. "Cutting too Close? Design Protection and Innovation in Fashion Goods," CESifo Working Paper Series 3716, CESifo Group Munich.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hend Ghazzai should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.