Report NEP-CDM-2021-03-29This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- François Durand & Antonin Macé & Matias Nunez, 2021. "Voter coordination in elections : a case for approval voting," Working Papers halshs-03162184, HAL.
- Changxia Ke & Florian Morath & Anthony Newell & Lionel Page, 2021. "Too big to prevail: The paradox of power in coalition formation," Working Papers 2021-09, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, Universität Innsbruck.
- Felix Bierbrauer & Aleh Tsyvinski & Nicolas Werquin, 2021. "Taxes and Turnout: When the Decisive Voter Stays at Home," ECONtribute Discussion Papers Series 071, University of Bonn and University of Cologne, Germany.
- Dijkstra, Lewis & Poelman, Hugo & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2020. "The geography of EU discontent," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 101307, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Amory Gethin & Marc Morgan, 2021. "Democracy and the Politicization of Inequality in Brazil, 1989-2018," Working Papers halshs-03165718, HAL.
- Paola Azar & Sergio Espuelas, 2021. "Democracy and primary education spending in Spain, 1902-22," UB School of Economics Working Papers 2021/409, University of Barcelona School of Economics.
- Uppenberg, Carolina & Olsson, Mats, 2021. "Under the Landlord's Thumb. Municipalities and Local Elites in Sweden 1862-1900," Lund Papers in Economic History 218, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- James Rockey & Nadia Zakir, 2021. "Power and the money, money and the power: A network analysis of donations from American corporate to political leaders," Discussion Papers 21-03, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Ingela Alger & Jean-François Laslier, 2021. "Homo moralis goes to the voting booth: a new theory of voter turnout," Working Papers hal-03163438, HAL.
- David Szakonyi & Ora John Reuter, 2020. "Electoral Manipulation and Regime Support: Survey Evidence from Russia," Working Papers 2020-19, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Hend Ghazzai & Wided Hemissi & Rim Lahmandi-Ayed & Sana Mami Kefi, 2021. "A Note on Democracy and Competition: The Role of Ownership Structure in a General Equilibrium Model with Vertical Preferences," Post-Print hal-02480175, HAL.
- Carmen Durrer de La Sota & Amory Gethin & Clara Martinez-Toledano, 2021. "Party System Transformation and the Structure of Political Cleavages in Austria, Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland, 1967-2019," Working Papers halshs-03165720, HAL.