The maximum capture per unit cost location problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carrizosa, Emilio & Conde, Eduardo, 2002. "A fractional model for locating semi-desirable facilities on networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 67-80, January.
- D Serra & S Ratick & C ReVelle, 1996.
"The Maximum Capture Problem with Uncertainty,"
Environment and Planning B,
, vol. 23(1), pages 49-59, February.
- Hansen, Pierre & de Luna Pedrosa Filho, Eugenio & Carneiro Ribeiro, Celso, 1994. "Modelling location and sizing of offshore platforms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 602-606, February.
- D Serra & H A Eiselt & G Laporte & C S ReVelle, 1999.
"Market capture models under various customer-choice rules,"
Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(5), pages 741-750, September.
- D Serra & H A Eiselt & G Laporte & C S ReVelle, 1999. "Market Capture Models under Various Customer-Choice Rules," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 26(5), pages 741-750, October.
- Li, Han-Lin, 1994. "A global approach for general 0-1 fractional programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 590-596, March.
- Daniel Serra & Charles Revelle, 1997. "Competitive location and pricing on networks," Economics Working Papers 219, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- ReVelle, Charles, 1993. "Facility siting and integer-friendly programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 147-158, March.
- Benati, Stefano & Hansen, Pierre, 2002. "The maximum capture problem with random utilities: Problem formulation and algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(3), pages 518-530, December.
- Daniel Serra & Charles Revelle, 1994. "Competitive location in discrete space," Economics Working Papers 96, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Serra, Daniel & Marianov, Vladimir & ReVelle, Charles, 1992. "The maximum-capture hierarchical location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 363-371, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Yue, 2015. "Designing a retail store network with strategic pricing in a competitive environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 265-273.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitive location Maximum capture Mixed integer fractional programming Branch-and-bound;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:131:y:2011:i:2:p:568-574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.