Integrating the maximum capture problem into a GIS framework
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel Serra & Charles Revelle, 1993. "Market capture by two competitors: The pre-emptive location problem," Economics Working Papers 39, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Rosa Colomé & Helena Ramalhinho-Lourenço & Daniel Serra, 2003. "A new chance-constrained maximum capture location problem," Economics Working Papers 661, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Serra, Daniel & Marianov, Vladimir & ReVelle, Charles, 1992. "The maximum-capture hierarchical location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 363-371, November.
- Daniel Serra & Charles Revelle & Ken Rosing, 1999. "Surviving in a competitive spatial market: The threshold capture model," Economics Working Papers 359, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Benati, Stefano & Hansen, Pierre, 2002. "The maximum capture problem with random utilities: Problem formulation and algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(3), pages 518-530, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:9:y:2007:i:3:p:267-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.