Integrating the maximum capture problem into a GIS framework
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Benati, Stefano & Hansen, Pierre, 2002. "The maximum capture problem with random utilities: Problem formulation and algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(3), pages 518-530, December.
- Daniel Serra & Charles Revelle & Ken Rosing, 1999. "Surviving in a competitive spatial market: The threshold capture model," Economics Working Papers 359, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Daniel Serra & Charles Revelle, 1993. "Market capture by two competitors: The pre-emptive location problem," Economics Working Papers 39, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Rosa Colomé & Helena Ramalhinho-Lourenço & Daniel Serra, 2003. "A new chance-constrained maximum capture location problem," Economics Working Papers 661, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Serra, Daniel & Marianov, Vladimir & ReVelle, Charles, 1992. "The maximum-capture hierarchical location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 363-371, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:9:y:2007:i:3:p:267-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.