Differentiation in a Two-Dimensional Market with Endogenous Sequential Entry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- H. A. Eiselt & Gilbert Laporte & Jacques-François Thisse, 1993.
"Competitive Location Models: A Framework and Bibliography,"
INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 44-54, February.
- EISELT, H.A. & LAPORTE, Gilbert & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1993. "Competitive Location Models: A Framework and Bibliography," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1036, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hay, D A, 1976. "Sequential Entry and Entry-Deterring Strategies in Spatial Competition," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 240-257, July.
- Hakimi, S. Louis, 1983. "On locating new facilities in a competitive environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 29-35, January.
- Rothschild, R, 1976. "A Note on the Effect of Sequential Entry on Choice of Location," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 313-320, June.
- Gotz, Georg, 2005. "Endogenous sequential entry in a spatial model revisited," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(3-4), pages 249-261, April.
- W.J. Lane, 1980. "Product Differentiation in a Market with Endogenous Sequential Entry," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(1), pages 237-260, Spring.
- Neven, Damien J., 1987. "Endogenous sequential entry in a spatial model," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 419-434.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea12:124845. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.