Sequential Entry and Entry-Deterring Strategies in Spatial Competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John S. Heywood & Guangliang Ye, 2009. "Mixed Oligopoly, Sequential Entry, And Spatial Price Discrimination," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(3), pages 589-597, July.
- Lambertini, Luca, 2002.
"Equilibrium locations in a spatial model with sequential entry in real time,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 47-58, January.
- L. Lambertini, 1998. "Equilibrium Locations in A Spatial Model With Sequential Entry in Real Time," Working Papers 326, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Gerard Hoberg & Gordon Phillips, 2016.
"Text-Based Network Industries and Endogenous Product Differentiation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 124(5), pages 1423-1465.
- Gerard Hoberg & Gordon M. Phillips, 2010. "Text-Based Network Industries and Endogenous Product Differentiation," NBER Working Papers 15991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michler, Jeffrey D. & Gramig, Benjamin M., 2012. "Differentiation in a Two-Dimensional Market with Endogenous Sequential Entry," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124845, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lee, Li Way, 2013. "Merger wave in a small world: Two views," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 68-71.
- Vasco Rodrigues & Ricardo Gonçalves & Hélder Vasconcelos, 2014. "Anti-Competitive Impact of Pseudo-Generics," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 83-98, March.
- Kress, Dominik & Pesch, Erwin, 2012. "Sequential competitive location on networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(3), pages 483-499.
- Bonein, Aurélie & Turolla, Stéphane, 2009.
"Sequential location under one-sided demand uncertainty,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 145-159, September.
- Aurélie Bonein & Stéphane Turolla, 2007. "Sequential Location under one-sided Demand Uncertainty," Working Papers 07-12, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2007.
- De Fraja, Giovanni, 1996. "Product line competition in vertically differentiated markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 389-414, May.
- Michler, Jeffrey D. & Gramig, Benjamin M., 2012. "Differentiation in a Two-Dimensional Market with Endogenous Sequential Entry," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124847, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Harter, John F. R., 1997. "Hotelling's competition with demand location uncertainty," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 327-334, May.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Gustavo Vicentini, 2006.
"Dynamic Spatial Competition Between Multi-Store Firms,"
tecipa-253, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Vicentini, Gustavo, 2014. "Dynamic Spatial Competition Between Multi-Store Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 10273, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Gustavo Vicentini, 2012. "Dynamic Spatial Competition Between Multi-Store Firms," Working Papers tecipa-457, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Lorenzo Esposito, 2014. "Con Annibale alle porte. L'internazionalizzazione del sistema bancario e il caso italiano," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 67(266), pages 311-338.
- Zakharov Alexei, 2005. "Candidate location and endogenous valence," EERC Working Paper Series 05-17e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Aguirre, Inaki & Espinosa, Maria Paz & Macho-Stadler, Ines, 1998. "Strategic entry deterrence through spatial price discrimination," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 297-314, May.
- Balvers, Ronald & Szerb, Lazlo, 1996. "Location in the Hotelling duopoly model with demand uncertainty," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 1453-1461, August.
- Brian T. McCann & Timothy B. Folta, 2009. "Demand‐ and Supply‐Side Agglomerations: Distinguishing between Fundamentally Different Manifestations of Geographic Concentration," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 362-392, May.
- Gabriel Courey, 2018. "Spatial price discrimination, sequential location and convex production costs," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 223-232, July.
- Heywood, John S. & Ye, Guangliang, 2009. "Mixed oligopoly and spatial price discrimination with foreign firms," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 592-601, September.
- Alan Roncoroni & Matus Medo, 2016. "Spatial firm competition in two dimensions with linear transportation costs: simulations and analytical results," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 89(12), pages 1-7, December.
- Laurent d'Ursel, 1983. "Politiques de « non-prix » : Equilibre et optimum," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(6), pages 1057-1088.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Gustavo Vicentini, 2016. "Dynamic Spatial Competition Between Multi-Store Retailers," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(4), pages 710-754, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:28:y:1976:i:2:p:240-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.