Restoring the Principle of Minimum Differentiation in Product Positioning
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy Sorenson, 1999. "Product Location with Foresight," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 14(3), pages 281-292, May.
- Ching-Chih Tseng & Wen-Jung Liang & Kuang-Cheng Andy Wang, 2010. "Spatial agglomeration with vertical differentiation," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(4), pages 841-858, November.
- Erkal, Nisvan, 2007.
"Buyer-supplier interaction, asset specificity, and product choice,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 988-1010, October.
- Nisvan Erkal, 2003. "Buyer-Supplier Interaction, Asset Specificity, And Product Choice," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 885, The University of Melbourne.
- Wen-Jung Liang & Kuang-Cheng Wang & Hong-Ren Din, 2014. "Spatial Competition and Flexible Manufacturing with Spatially Discriminatory Pricing," ERSA conference papers ersa14p234, European Regional Science Association.
- Matsumura, Toshihiro & Shimizu, Daisuke, 2005. "Spatial Cournot competition and economic welfare: a note," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 658-670, November.
- Mai, Chao-cheng & Peng, Shin-kun, 1999. "Cooperation vs. competition in a spatial model," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 463-472, July.
- António Brandão & Joana Pinho, 2015.
"Asymmetric Information And Exchange Of Information About Product Differentiation,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 166-185, April.
- António Brandão & Joana Pinho, 2010. "Asymmetric information and exchange of information about product differentiation," FEP Working Papers 379, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Berno Buechel & Jan F. Klein, 2016. "Restrictions in Spatial Competition: The Effects on Firms and Consumers," Homo Oeconomicus: Journal of Behavioral and Institutional Economics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 157-172, August.
- Stefano Colombo, 2013. "Differentiated Bertrand markets: restoring the minimum differentiation principle," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 103-108, July.
- Aguirre, Inaki & Paz Espinosa, Maria, 2004.
"Product differentiation with consumer arbitrage,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 219-239, February.
- Aguirre Pérez, Iñaki & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz, 2003. "Product Differentiation with Consumer Arbitrage," DFAEII Working Papers 2003-04, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Aguirre Pérez, Iñaki & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz, 2003. "Product Differentiation with Consumer Arbitrage," BILTOKI 2003-04, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Matteo Bassi & Marco Pagnozzi & Salvatore Piccolo, 2015. "Product Differentiation by Competing Vertical Hierarchies," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 904-933, October.
- Liang, Wen-Jung & Mai, Chao-Cheng, 2006. "Validity of the principle of minimum differentiation under vertical subcontracting," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 373-384, May.
- Wen-Jung Liang & Yen-Ju Lin & Hong Hwang, 2012. "Heterogeneous duopoly, spatially discriminatory pricing, and optimal location," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(3), pages 845-860, December.
- Zsolt Katona, 2015. "Democracy in product design: Consumer participation and differentiation strategies," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 359-394, December.
- Christou, Charalambos & Vettas, Nikolaos, 2005. "Location choices under quality uncertainty," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 268-278, November.
- Rhee, Byong-Duk, 2006. "First-mover disadvantages with idiosyncratic consumer tastes along unobservable characteristics," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 99-117, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:1:y:1992:i:3:p:475-505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.