Note—Competitive Price and Positioning Strategies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammad Hakkak & Amir Hooshang Nazarpoori & Mehdi Mohammadi, 2014. "Analysis and Identification of Competitive Positions of Companies Operating in Iranian Battery Industry Using Hierarchical Analysis," Journal of Asian Scientific Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(12), pages 741-756, December.
- Glen M. Schmidt & Evan L. Porteus, 2000. "The Impact of an Integrated Marketing and Manufacturing Innovation," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 2(4), pages 317-336, April.
- John Hauser & Gerard J. Tellis & Abbie Griffin, 2006. "Research on Innovation: A Review and Agenda for," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 687-717, 11-12.
- Buechel, Berno & Klein, Jan, 2014. "Do Consumers' Preferences Really Matter? - A Note on Spatial Competition with Restricted Strategies," MPRA Paper 55288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shriver, Scott K. & Srinivasan, V. Seenu, 2011. "What If Marketers Put Their Customers ahead of Profits?," Research Papers 2091, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Bloch, Francis & Manceau, Delphine, 1999. "Persuasive advertising in Hotelling's model of product differentiation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 557-574, May.
- Ansari, A. & Economides, N. & Steckel, J., 1996.
"The Max-Min-Min Principle of product Differentiation,"
96-10, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Asim Ansari & Nicholas Economides & Joel Steckel, 1997. "The Max-Min-Min Principle of Product Differentiation," Industrial Organization 9702001, EconWPA.
- Berno Buechel & Jan F. Klein, 2016. "Restrictions in Spatial Competition: The Effects on Firms and Consumers," Homo Oeconomicus: Journal of Behavioral and Institutional Economics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 157-172, August.
- Dmitri Kuksov & Yuanfang Lin, 2010. "Information Provision in a Vertically Differentiated Competitive Marketplace," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(1), pages 122-138, 01-02.
- Takeshi Ebina & Noriaki Matsushima, 2017. "Product differentiation and entry timing in a continuous-time spatial competition model with vertical relations," ISER Discussion Paper 1009, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Yunchuan Liu & Rajeev K. Tyagi, 2011. "The Benefits of Competitive Upward Channel Decentralization," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(4), pages 741-751, April.
- Jordi Sintas & Ercilia Álvarez, 2002. "The Consumption of Cultural Products: An Analysis of the Spanish Social Space," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 26(2), pages 115-138, May.
- Yong Liu & Daniel S. Putler & Charles B. Weinberg, 2006. "A Reply to “A Comment on ‘Is Having More Channels Really Better? A Model of Competition Among Commercial Television Broadcasters' ”," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(5), pages 543-546, September.
- Peitz, Martin, 1997.
"Models a la Lancaster and a la Hotelling: when they are the same,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 147-154, February.
- Martin Peitz, 1997. "Models à La Lancaster and à La Hoteling: When they are the same," Working Papers. Serie AD 1997-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Marks, Ulf G. & Albers, Sönke, 1995. "Experiments in competitive product positioning: An equilibrium analysis," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 364, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Nicholas Economides & Joel Steckel, "undated". "The Max-Min Principle of Product Differentiation," Networks, Compatibility 94-16, Economics of Networks.
- Jonathan D. Bohlmann & Peter N. Golder & Debanjan Mitra, 2002. "Deconstructing the Pioneer's Advantage: Examining Vintage Effects and Consumer Valuations of Quality and Variety," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(9), pages 1175-1195, September.
- Caplin, Andrew & Nalebuff, Barry, 1991.
"Aggregation and Imperfect Competition: On the Existence of Equilibrium,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 25-59, January.
- Andrew Caplin & Barry Nalebuff, 1990. "Aggregation and Imperfect Competition: On the Existence of Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 937, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Palsule-Desai, Omkar D. & Tirupati, Devanath & Shah, Janat, 2015. "Product line design and positioning using add-on services," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 16-33.
- Rajeev K. Tyagi, 2000. "Sequential Product Positioning Under Differential Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(7), pages 928-940, July.
- Raphael Thomadsen, 2007. "Product Positioning and Competition: The Role of Location in the Fast Food Industry," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(6), pages 792-804, 11-12.
- Zhang, Yue, 2015. "Designing a retail store network with strategic pricing in a competitive environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 265-273.
- Sudharshan, D. & Ravi Kumar, K. & Gruca, Thomas S., 1995. "NICHER: An approach to identifying defensible product positions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 292-309, July.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormksc:v:7:y:1988:i:1:p:76-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.