Endogenous sequential entry in a spatial model revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- Gupta, Barnali, 1992. "Sequential entry and deterrence with competitive spatial price discrimination," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 487-490, April.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F & Reiss, Peter C, 1991. "Entry and Competition in Concentrated Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(5), pages 977-1009, October.
- McLean, Richard P. & Riordan, Michael H., 1989. "Industry structure with sequential technology choice," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Neven, Damien J., 1987. "Endogenous sequential entry in a spatial model," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 419-434.
- Nicholas Economides & Jamie Howell & Sergio Meza, 2002. "Does it Pay to be First? Sequential Locational Choice and Foreclosure," Working Papers 02-19, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Rajeev K. Tyagi, 2000. "Sequential Product Positioning Under Differential Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(7), pages 928-940, July.
- Tabuchi, Takatoshi & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1995. "Asymmetric equilibria in spatial competition," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 213-227.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier Elizalde & Markus Kinateder & Ignacio Rodríguez-Carreño, 2015. "Entry regulation, firm’s behaviour and social welfare," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 13-31, August.
- Fleckinger, Pierre & Lafay, Thierry, 2010.
"Product flexibility and price competition in Hotelling's duopoly,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 61-68, July.
- Pierre Fleckinger & Thierry Lafay, 2010. "Product flexibility and price competition in Hotelling's duopoly," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00641873, HAL.
- Brito, Duarte & Pereira, Pedro, 2009.
"Product differentiation when competing with the suppliers of bottleneck inputs,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 43-53, January.
- Duarte Brito & Pedro Pereira, 2007. "Product Differentiation when Competing with the Suppliers of Bottleneck Inputs," Working Papers 25, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Andreea Cosnita-Langlais, 2014. "Where to locate to escape predation?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(2), pages 614-626.
- Ebina, Takeshi & Matsushima, Noriaki & Shimizu, Daisuke, 2015.
"Product differentiation and entry timing in a continuous time spatial competition model,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 247(3), pages 904-913.
- Takeshi Ebina & Noriaki Matsushima & Daisuke Shimizu, 2014. "Product differentiation and entry timing in a continuous time spatial competition model," ISER Discussion Paper 0915, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Pierre Fleckinger & Thierry Lafay, 2006.
"Concurrence en catalogue dans le duopole d'Hotelling,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(3), pages 573-581.
- Pierre Fleckinger & Thierry Lafay, 2006. "Concurrence en catalogue dans le duopole d'Hotelling," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00641861, HAL.
- Kress, Dominik & Pesch, Erwin, 2012. "Sequential competitive location on networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(3), pages 483-499.
- Javier Elizalde & Markus Kinateder & Ignacio RodrÃguez-CarreÃ±o, 2014. "Entry Regulation in a Linear Market with Elastic Demand," Faculty Working Papers 02/14, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Behringer, Stefan & Filistrucchi, Lapo, 2015. "Hotelling competition and political differentiation with more than two newspapers," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 36-49.
- Michler, Jeffrey D. & Gramig, Benjamin M., 2012. "Differentiation in a Two-Dimensional Market with Endogenous Sequential Entry," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124847, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Stefan Behringer & Lapo Filistrucchi, 2009. "Price Wars in Two-Sided Markets: The case of the UK Quality Newspapers," Working Papers 09-26, NET Institute, revised Dec 2009.
- Takaki, Masaya & Matsubayashi, Nobuo, 2013. "Sequential multi-store location in a duopoly," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 491-506.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:23:y:2005:i:3-4:p:249-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.