Isodistant points in competitive network facility location
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- ReVelle, C. S. & Eiselt, H. A., 2005. "Location analysis: A synthesis and survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 1-19, August.
- Hakimi, S. Louis, 1983. "On locating new facilities in a competitive environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 29-35, January.
- Osborne, Martin J & Pitchik, Carolyn, 1987.
"Equilibrium in Hotelling's Model of Spatial Competition,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 911-922, July.
- Martin J Osborne & Carolyn Pitchik, 1985. "Equilibrium in Hotelling's Model of Spatial Competition," Department of Economics Working Papers 1985-02, McMaster University.
- Plastria, Frank, 2001. "Static competitive facility location: An overview of optimisation approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(3), pages 461-470, March.
- Daniel Serra & Charles Revelle, 1997. "Competitive location and pricing on networks," Economics Working Papers 219, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Peter Peeters & Frank Plastria, 1998. "Discretization results for the Huff and Pareto-Huff competitive location models on networks," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 6(2), pages 247-260, December.
- Rafael Suárez-Vega & Dolores R. Santos-Peñate & Pablo Dorta-González, 2007. "The follower location problem with attraction thresholds," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(1), pages 123-137, March.
- Daniel Serra & Charles Revelle, 1994. "Competitive location in discrete space," Economics Working Papers 96, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mercedes Pelegrín & Blas Pelegrín, 0. "Nash equilibria in location games on a network," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 0, pages 1-17.
- repec:spr:orspec:v:39:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00291-017-0472-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rafael Suárez-Vega & Dolores Santos-Peñate & Pablo Dorta-González, 2014. "Location and quality selection for new facilities on a network market," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(2), pages 537-560, March.
More about this item
KeywordsFacility location; Threshold distances; Spatial competition; 90B80; 90B85;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:20:y:2012:i:3:p:639-660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.