Location strategy for a firm under competitive delivered prices
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 47 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lederer, Phillip J & Hurter, Arthur P, Jr, 1986. "Competition of Firms: Discriminatory Pricing and Location," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 623-40, May.
- Greenhut, John & Greenhut, M L & Li, Sheng-yung, 1980. "Spatial Pricing Patterns in the United States," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 94(2), pages 329-50, March.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521283946 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Barnali, 1994. "Competitive spatial price discrimination with strictly convex production costs," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 265-272, April.
- Martin J Osborne & Carolyn Pitchik, 1985.
"Equilibrium in Hotelling's Model of Spatial Competition,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
1985-02, McMaster University.
- Osborne, Martin J & Pitchik, Carolyn, 1987. "Equilibrium in Hotelling's Model of Spatial Competition," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 911-22, July.
- María Pérez & Pascual Hernández & Blas Pelegrín, 2004. "On price competition in location-price models with spatially separated markets," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 351-374, December.
- Fernandez, Pascual & Pelegrin, Blas & Garcia Perez, Maria Dolores & Peeters, Peter H., 2007. "A discrete long-term location-price problem under the assumption of discriminatory pricing: Formulations and parametric analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 1050-1062, June.
- Kilkenny, Maureen & Thisse, Jacques, 1999. "The Economics of Location: A Selective Survey," Staff General Research Papers 1693, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Serra & Charles Revelle, 1997. "Competitive location and pricing on networks," Economics Working Papers 219, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:47:y:2011:i:1:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.