Competitive spatial price discrimination with strictly convex production costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- West, Guy R, 1986. "A Stochastic Analysis of an Input-Output Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(2), pages 363-374, March.
- Simonovits, A, 1975. "A Note on the Underestimation and Overestimation of the Leontief Inverse," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 493-498, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pires, Cesaltina Pacheco, 2005. "Constrained efficient locations under delivered pricing," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 49-56, January.
- John Heywood & Zheng Wang, 2016.
"Consistent location conjectures under spatial price discrimination,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 167-180, March.
- John S. Heywood & Zheng Wang, 2016. "Consistent location conjectures under spatial price discrimination," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 167-180, March.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2008:i:32:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Heywood & Zheng Wang, 2014. "Spatial price discrimination and mergers with convex production costs," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-8, March.
- Pires, Cesaltina Pacheco & Sarkar, Soumodip, 2000. "Delivered nonlinear pricing by duopolists," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 429-456, July.
- María García & Blas Pelegrín & Pascual Fernández, 2011. "Location strategy for a firm under competitive delivered prices," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(1), pages 1-23, August.
- Barnali Gupta, 2008. "Delivered Pricing, Positive Externalities and Firm Dispersion," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(32), pages 1-6.
- Cesaltina Pires, 2009. "Location choice under delivered pricing: a reinterpretation," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(1), pages 199-213, March.
- Gabriel Courey, 2016. "Spatial price discrimination, monopoly upstream and convex costs downstream," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 137-144, July.
- Díaz-Báñez, J.M. & Heredia, M. & Pelegrín, B. & Pérez-Lantero, P. & Ventura, I., 2011. "Finding all pure strategy Nash equilibria in a planar location game," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(1), pages 91-98, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:24:y:1994:i:2:p:265-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .