The Economics of Location: A Selective Survey
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans Degryse & Steven Ongena, 2005.
"Distance, Lending Relationships, and Competition,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 60(1), pages 231-266, February.
- Degryse, H.A. & Ongena, S., 2002. "Distance, Lending Relationships and Competition," Discussion Paper 2002-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hans Degryse & Steven Ongena, 2002. "Distance, Lending Relationships, and Competition," CSEF Working Papers 80, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Degryse, H.A. & Ongena, S., 2003. "Distance, Lending Relationships, and Competition," Discussion Paper 2003-123, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- María García & Blas Pelegrín & Pascual Fernández, 2011. "Location strategy for a firm under competitive delivered prices," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(1), pages 1-23, August.
- Xu, Shaofeng, 2013. "Transport economies of scale and firm location," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 337-345.
- Braouezec, Yann, 2012.
"Customer-class pricing, parallel trade and the optimal number of market segments,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 605-614.
- Y. Braouezec, 2012. "Customer-class pricing, parallel trade and the optimal number of market segments," Post-Print hal-00788041, HAL.
- Goetz, Stephan J. & Swaminathan, Hema, 2004. "Wal-Mart and Rural Poverty," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20149, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wang, Xin & Ouyang, Yanfeng, 2013. "A continuum approximation approach to competitive facility location design under facility disruption risks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 90-103.
- J. Redondo & J. Fernández & I. García & P. Ortigosa, 2009. "Sensitivity analysis of a continuous multifacility competitive location and design problem," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 17(2), pages 347-365, December.
- J. Redondo & J. Fernández & I. García & P. Ortigosa, 2010. "Heuristics for the facility location and design (1|1)-centroid problem on the plane," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 111-141, January.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:246:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1704-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- White, Eric M. & Carver, Andrew D., 2004. "Modeling timber mill procurement influence effects on interstate sawlog exportation," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 529-537, October.
- Kilkenny, Maureen, 1998. "Discussant'S Comments For American Agricultural Economics Association Annual Meeting, Selected Papers Session Sp-7aa: "Location Decisions And Economic Growth"," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20923, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- P. Dorta-González & D. Santos-Peñate & R. Suárez-Vega, 2006. "A duopolistic spatial competition model with non-zero conjectural variation," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 14(1), pages 113-134, June.
- Nagurney, Anna & Li, Dong & Nagurney, Ladimer S., 2014. "Spatial price equilibrium with information asymmetry in quality and minimum quality standards," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 300-313.
- Pelegrín, Blas & Fernández, Pascual & García Pérez, María Dolores, 2015. "On tie breaking in competitive location under binary customer behavior," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 156-167.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:1693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.