Planar Location and Design of a New Facility with Inner and Outer Competition: An Interval Lexicographical-like Solution Procedure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wendell, R. E. & McKelvey, R. D., 1981. "New perspectives in competitive location theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 174-182, February.
- Plastria, Frank, 2001. "Static competitive facility location: An overview of optimisation approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(3), pages 461-470, March.
- Daniel Serra & Rosa Colomé, 1998. "Consumer choice in competitive location models: Formulations and heuristics," Economics Working Papers 290, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Plastria, Frank, 1992. "GBSSS: The generalized big square small square method for planar single-facility location," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 163-174, October.
- repec:cor:louvrp:-1435 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:246:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1676-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dominik Kress & Erwin Pesch, 2016. "Competitive Location and Pricing on Networks with Random Utilities," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 837-863, September.
- Schöbel, Anita & Scholz, Daniel, 2014. "A solution algorithm for non-convex mixed integer optimization problems with only few continuous variables," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(2), pages 266-275.
- Küçükaydin, Hande & Aras, Necati & Kuban AltInel, I., 2011. "Competitive facility location problem with attractiveness adjustment of the follower: A bilevel programming model and its solution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(3), pages 206-220, February.
- Blanquero, Rafael & Carrizosa, Emilio & Schöbel, Anita & Scholz, Daniel, 2011. "A global optimization procedure for the location of a median line in the three-dimensional space," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(1), pages 14-20, November.
More about this item
KeywordsContinuous location; Facility design; Competition; Profit optimization; Cannibalization; Biobjective optimization; Efficient set; Lexicographic method; Global optimization; Interval analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:7:y:2007:i:1:p:19-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.