New perspectives in competitive location theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Fernández & Blas Pelegrín & Frank Plastria & Boglárka Tóth, 2007. "Planar Location and Design of a New Facility with Inner and Outer Competition: An Interval Lexicographical-like Solution Procedure," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 19-44, March.
- Buechel, Berno, 2011. "A note on Condorcet consistency and the median voter," Working Paper Series in Economics 17, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:256:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2288-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernandez, Pascual & Pelegrin, Blas & Garcia Perez, Maria Dolores & Peeters, Peter H., 2007. "A discrete long-term location-price problem under the assumption of discriminatory pricing: Formulations and parametric analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 1050-1062, June.
- Küçükaydin, Hande & Aras, Necati & Kuban AltInel, I., 2011. "Competitive facility location problem with attractiveness adjustment of the follower: A bilevel programming model and its solution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(3), pages 206-220, February.
- Eiselt, H. A. & Laporte, Gilbert, 1997. "Sequential location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 217-231, January.
- Buechel, Berno & Roehl, Nils, 2015.
"Robust equilibria in location games,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 240(2), pages 505-517.
- Berno Buechel & Nils Roehl, 2013. "Robust Equilibria in Location Games," Working Papers Dissertations 03, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Berno Buechel & Nils Roehl, 2013. "Robust Equilibria in Location Games," Working Papers CIE 58, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- D. Santos-Peñate & R. Suárez-Vega & P. Dorta-González, 2007. "The Leader–Follower Location Model," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 45-61, March.
- Jacques-François Thisse & Pierre Hanjoul, 1985. "Localisation de la firme sur un réseau," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 36(1), pages 63-102.
- Rhim, Hosun & Ho, Teck H. & Karmarkar, Uday S., 2003. "Competitive location, production, and market selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(1), pages 211-228, August.
- Hakimi, S.Louis, 1983. "Network location theory and contingency planning," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 8(8), pages 697-702.
- Campos Rodríguez, Clara M. & Moreno Pérez, José A., 2008. "Multiple voting location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(2), pages 437-453, December.
- Kress, Dominik & Pesch, Erwin, 2012. "Sequential competitive location on networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(3), pages 483-499.
- Uno, Takeshi & Katagiri, Hideki, 2008. "Single- and multi-objective defensive location problems on a network," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 76-84, July.
- Avella, P. & Benati, S. & Canovas Martinez, L. & Dalby, K. & Di Girolamo, D. & Dimitrijevic, B. & Ghiani, G. & Giannikos, I. & Guttmann, N. & Hultberg, T. H. & Fliege, J. & Marin, A. & Munoz Marquez, , 1998. "Some personal views on the current state and the future of locational analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 269-287, January.
- Stefano Vannucci, 2015. "Network geometry and the scope of the median voter theorem," Department of Economics University of Siena 704, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Berno Buechel, 2014. "Condorcet winners on median spaces," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 42(3), pages 735-750, March.
- repec:ijm:journl:v10:y:2017:i:3:p:75-91 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:6:y:1981:i:2:p:174-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.