The Leader–Follower Location Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hakimi, S. Louis, 1983. "On locating new facilities in a competitive environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 29-35, January.
- Wendell, R. E. & McKelvey, R. D., 1981. "New perspectives in competitive location theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 174-182, February.
- Nimrod Megiddo, 1981. "The Maximum Coverage Location Problem," Discussion Papers 490, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Owen, Susan Hesse & Daskin, Mark S., 1998. "Strategic facility location: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 423-447, December.
- Ram C. Rao & David P. Rutenberg, 1979. "Preempting an Alert Rival: Strategic Timing of the First Plant by Analysis of Sophisticated Rivalry," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(2), pages 412-428, Autumn.
- Gunawardane, Gamini, 1982. "Dynamic versions of set covering type public facility location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 190-195, June.
- Peter Peeters & Frank Plastria, 1998. "Discretization results for the Huff and Pareto-Huff competitive location models on networks," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 6(2), pages 247-260, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kress, Dominik & Pesch, Erwin, 2012. "Sequential competitive location on networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(3), pages 483-499.
- Abdolsalam Ghaderi, 2015. "Heuristic Algorithms for Solving an Integrated Dynamic Center Facility Location - Network Design Model," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 43-69, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitive location; Leader–follower model; (r|X p )-medianoid; (r|p)-centroid;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:7:y:2007:i:1:p:45-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.