Trade Coefficients and the Role of Elasticity in a Spatial CGE Model Based on the Armington Assumption
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Asao Ando & Bo Meng, 2009. "The Transport Sector And Regional Price Differentials: A Spatial Cge Model For Chinese Provinces," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 89-113.
- Philip McCann, 2005. "Transport costs and new economic geography," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 305-318, June.
- Meng, Bo & Ando, Asao, 2005. "An Economic Derivation on Trade Coefficients under the Framework of Multi-regional I-O Analysis," IDE Discussion Papers 29, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Plassmann, Florenz, 2005. "The advantage of avoiding the Armington assumption in multi-region models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 777-794, November.
- Brander, James A., 1981. "Intra-industry trade in identical commodities," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Lofgren, Hans & Robinson, Sheman, 2002. "Spatial-network, general-equilibrium model with a stylized application," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 651-671, September.
More about this item
KeywordsArmington Assumption; Spatial CGE; Elasticity of substitution; Trade coefficient; Econometric model;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2009-08-08 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2009-08-08 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2009-08-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .