The Mathematical Programming Approach to Applied General Equilibrium Modelling: Notes and Problems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Victor Ginsburgh & Jean Waelbroeck, 1976. "Computational experience with a large general equilibrium model of the world economy," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1931, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Evans, H David, 1971. "Effects of Protection in a General Equilibrium Framework," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(2), pages 147-156, May.
- Dixon, Peter B & Butlin, Matthew W, 1977. "Notes on the Evans Model of Protection," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 53(142&143), pages 337-349, June-Sept.
- Manne, Alan S & Chao, Hung-po & Wilson, Robert, 1980. "Computation of Competitive Equilibria by a Sequence of Linear Programs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(7), pages 1595-1615, November.
- Dixon, Peter B., 1990. "A general equilibrium approach to public utility pricing: determining prices for a water authority," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 745-767.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lofgren, Hans & Robinson, Sheman, 2002. "Spatial-network, general-equilibrium model with a stylized application," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 651-671, September.
More about this item
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:i-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.