A general equilibrium approach to public utility pricing: determining prices for a water authority
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter B. Dixon, 1991. "The Mathematical Programming Approach to Applied General Equilibrium Modelling: Notes and Problems," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers i-50, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Chokri Thabet, 2014. "Water Policy and Poverty Reduction in Rural Area: A Comparative Economy Wide Analysis for Morocco and Tunisia," Working Papers 860, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2014.
- Roberto Roson & Martina Sartori, 2010.
"Water Scarcity and Virtual Water Trade in the Mediterranean,"
2010_08, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Roberto Roson & Martina Sartori, 2011. "Water Scarcity and Virtual Water Trade in the Mediterranean," EcoMod2011 2827, EcoMod.
- Pouchkarev, Igor & Spronk, Jaap & Trinidad Segovia, Juan E., 2006. "Empirical Insights on the Heterogeneity of the Spanish Stock Market/Un Análisis Empírico De La Heterogeneidad Del Mercado De Capitales Español," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 24, pages 1091-1106, Diciembre.
- Yerushalmi, Erez, 2012. "Measuring the administrative water allocation mechanism and agricultural amenities," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 992, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Esther Velázquez & M. Alejandro Cardenete & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, "undated".
"Water Price and Water Relocation in Andalusia. A Computable General Equilibrium Approach,"
Regional and Urban Modeling
- Esther Velázquez & M. Alejandro Cardenete & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 2007. "Water price and water reallocation in Andalusia. A computable general equilibrium approach," Working Papers 07.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & G.J.D. Hewings & E. Velázquez, 2005. "Precio del agua y relocalización del recurso en la economía andaluza. Una aproximación desde un modelo de equilibrio general aplicado," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/22, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Galapitage, D.C., 1991. "An Economic Analysis of Multiple Use Management of Mountain Ash Forests in Victoria for Timber and Water Harvesting," 1991 Conference (35th), February 11-14, 1991, Armidale, Australia 145864, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Roberto Roson & Martina Sartori, 2011. "Climate Change and Virtual Water Trade in the Mediterranean," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, September.
- Al-Riffai, Perrihan & Breisinger, Clemens & Mondal, Md. Hossain Alam & Ringler, Claudia & Wiebelt, Manfred & Zhu, Tingju, 2017. "Linking the economics of water, energy, and food: A nexus modeling approach:," MENA working papers 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:12:y:1990:i:4:p:745-767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.