Water price and water reallocation in Andalusia. A computable general equilibrium approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Esther Velázquez & M. Alejandro Cardenete & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, "undated". "Water Price and Water Relocation in Andalusia. A Computable General Equilibrium Approach," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600101, EcoMod.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:revurb:v:15:y:2003:i:1:p:55-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seung, Chang K. & Englin, Jeffrey E. & Harris, Thomas R., 1997. "Application of Computable General Equilibrium Model to Derive Impacts of Surface Water Reallocation Policy," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\ Sparks, Nevada 35841, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Geoffrey Hewings & Chokri Dridi & Joaquim Guilhoto, 2005.
"Impacts of Reallocation of Resource Constraints on the Northeast Economy of Brazil,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa05p14, European Regional Science Association.
- Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Dridi, Chokri & Guilhoto, Joaquim J.M., 2005. "Impacts of reallocation of resource constraints on the northeast economy of Brazil," MPRA Paper 38210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duarte, Rosa & Sanchez-Choliz, Julio & Bielsa, Jorge, 2002. "Water use in the Spanish economy: an input-output approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 71-85, November.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812707116_0004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francisco André & M. Cardenete & Esther Velázquez, 2005.
"Performing an environmental tax reform in a regional economy. A computable general equilibrium approach,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(2), pages 375-392, June.
- Francisco J. André & M. Alejandro Cardenete & Esther Velázquez Alonso, 2004. "Performing an Environmental Tax Reform in a Regional Economy. A Computable General Equilibrium Approach," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/04, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Francisco J. AndrÃ© & M. Alejandro Cardenete, 2004. "Performing an Environmental Tax Reform in a Regional Economy: A Computable General Equilibrium Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 115, Society for Computational Economics.
- Dawkins, Christina & Srinivasan, T.N. & Whalley, John, 2001. "Calibration," Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 58, pages 3653-3703 Elsevier.
- Dixon, Peter B., 1990. "A general equilibrium approach to public utility pricing: determining prices for a water authority," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 745-767.
- Noelwah R. Netusil & Thomas R. Harris & Chang K. Seung & Jeffrey E. Englin, 2000. "Impacts of water reallocation: A combined computable general equilibrium and recreation demand model approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 34(4), pages 473-487.
- Decaluwe, B. & Patry, A. & Savard, L., 1999.
"`When Water Is No Longer Heaven Sent: Comparative Pricing Analysis in an AGE Model,"
9905, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Decaluwé, B. & Patry, A. & Savard, L., 1999. "When Water is no Longer Heaven Sent: Comparative Pricing Analysis in an AGE Model," Cahiers de recherche 9908, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Doppler, Werner & Salman, Amer Z. & Al-Karablieh, Emad K. & Wolff, Heinz-Peter, 2002. "The impact of water price strategies on the allocation of irrigation water: the case of the Jordan Valley," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 171-182, June.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Esther Velazquez, 2007. "Analysing Andalusian Virtual Water Trade in an Input-Output Framework," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 185-196.
- Berbel, J. & Gomez-Limon, J. A., 2000. "The impact of water-pricing policy in Spain: an analysis of three irrigated areas," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 219-238, March.
- Dinar, A. & Subramanian, A., 1997. "Water Pricing Experiences," Papers 386, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2006.
"An Applied General Equilibrium Model to Assess the Impact of National Tax Changes on a Regional Economy,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Computable General Equilibrium Approaches In Urban And Regional Policy Studies, chapter 4, pages 41-55
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2003. "An Applied General Equilibrium Model to Assess the Impact of National Tax Changes on a Regional Economy," Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 55-65, March.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2002. "An Applied General Equilibrium Model to Assess the Impact of National Tax Changes on a Regional Economy," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/13, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rashid Hassan & James Thurlow, 2011.
"Macro–micro feedback links of water management in South Africa: CGE analyses of selected policy regimes,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 42(2), pages 235-247, March.
- Hassan, R. & Thurlow, J. & Roe, T. & Diao, X. & Chumi., S. & Tsur, Y., 2008. "Macro-micro feedback links of water management in South Africa : CGE analyses of selected policy regimes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4768, The World Bank.
- Dinar, Ariel, 2012. "Economy-wide implications of direct and indirect policy interventions in the water sector: lessons from recent work and future research needs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6068, The World Bank.
- Cámara Sánchez, Ángeles & Cardenete Flores, M.Alejandro & Monrobel Alcántara, José Ramón, 2014. "Matrices de Contabilidad Social y Modelos de Equilibrio General Aplicado elaborados en España a nivel regional/Social Accounting Matrices and Applied General Equilibrium Models Developed in Spain at R," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 32, pages 427-454, Enero.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:69:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0066-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cakmak, Erol H. & Dudu, Hasan & Saracoglu, Sirin & Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry & Tsur, Yacov, 2008. "Macro-Micro Feedback Links Of Irrigation Water Management In Turkey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4781, The World Bank.
- Na Li & Xiaojun Wang & Minjun Shi & Hong Yang, 2015. "Economic Impacts of Total Water Use Control in the Heihe River Basin in Northwestern China—An Integrated CGE-BEM Modeling Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-19, March.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental tax reforms; computable general equilibrium; water price;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-03-10 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2007-03-10 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-03-10 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2007-03-10 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pab:wpaper:07.04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publicación Digital - UPO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupoes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.