Water price and water reallocation in Andalusia. A computable general equilibrium approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Esther Velázquez & M. Alejandro Cardenete & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, "undated". "Water Price and Water Relocation in Andalusia. A Computable General Equilibrium Approach," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600101, EcoMod.
References listed on IDEAS
- Seung, Chang K. & Englin, Jeffrey E. & Harris, Thomas R., 1997. "Application of Computable General Equilibrium Model to Derive Impacts of Surface Water Reallocation Policy," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada 35841, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Geoffrey Hewings & Chokri Dridi & Joaquim Guilhoto, 2005.
"Impacts of Reallocation of Resource Constraints on the Northeast Economy of Brazil,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa05p14, European Regional Science Association.
- Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Dridi, Chokri & Guilhoto, Joaquim J.M., 2005. "Impacts of reallocation of resource constraints on the northeast economy of Brazil," MPRA Paper 38210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duarte, Rosa & Sanchez-Choliz, Julio & Bielsa, Jorge, 2002. "Water use in the Spanish economy: an input-output approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 71-85, November.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812707116_0004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francisco André & M. Cardenete & Esther Velázquez, 2005.
"Performing an environmental tax reform in a regional economy. A computable general equilibrium approach,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(2), pages 375-392, June.
- Francisco J. André & M. Alejandro Cardenete & Esther Velázquez Alonso, 2004. "Performing an Environmental Tax Reform in a Regional Economy. A Computable General Equilibrium Approach," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/04, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Francisco J. AndrÃ© & M. Alejandro Cardenete, 2004. "Performing an Environmental Tax Reform in a Regional Economy: A Computable General Equilibrium Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 115, Society for Computational Economics.
- Dawkins, Christina & Srinivasan, T.N. & Whalley, John, 2001. "Calibration," Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 58, pages 3653-3703 Elsevier.
- Dixon, Peter B., 1990. "A general equilibrium approach to public utility pricing: determining prices for a water authority," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 745-767.
- Noelwah R. Netusil & Thomas R. Harris & Chang K. Seung & Jeffrey E. Englin, 2000. "Impacts of water reallocation: A combined computable general equilibrium and recreation demand model approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 34(4), pages 473-487.
- Decaluwe, B. & Patry, A. & Savard, L., 1999.
"`When Water Is No Longer Heaven Sent: Comparative Pricing Analysis in an AGE Model,"
9905, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Decaluwé, B. & Patry, A. & Savard, L., 1999. "When Water is no Longer Heaven Sent: Comparative Pricing Analysis in an AGE Model," Cahiers de recherche 9908, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Doppler, Werner & Salman, Amer Z. & Al-Karablieh, Emad K. & Wolff, Heinz-Peter, 2002. "The impact of water price strategies on the allocation of irrigation water: the case of the Jordan Valley," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 171-182, June.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Esther Velazquez, 2007. "Analysing Andalusian Virtual Water Trade in an Input-Output Framework," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 185-196.
- Berbel, J. & Gomez-Limon, J. A., 2000. "The impact of water-pricing policy in Spain: an analysis of three irrigated areas," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 219-238, March.
- Dinar, A. & Subramanian, A., 1997. "Water Pricing Experiences," Papers 386, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2006.
"An Applied General Equilibrium Model to Assess the Impact of National Tax Changes on a Regional Economy,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Computable General Equilibrium Approaches In Urban And Regional Policy Studies, chapter 4, pages 41-55
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2002. "An Applied General Equilibrium Model to Assess the Impact of National Tax Changes on a Regional Economy," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/13, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Na Li & Xiaojun Wang & Minjun Shi & Hong Yang, 2015. "Economic Impacts of Total Water Use Control in the Heihe River Basin in Northwestern China—An Integrated CGE-BEM Modeling Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-19, March.
- Rashid Hassan & James Thurlow, 2011.
"Macro–micro feedback links of water management in South Africa: CGE analyses of selected policy regimes,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 42(2), pages 235-247, March.
- Hassan, R. & Thurlow, J. & Roe, T. & Diao, X. & Chumi., S. & Tsur, Y., 2008. "Macro-micro feedback links of water management in South Africa : CGE analyses of selected policy regimes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4768, The World Bank.
- Dinar, Ariel, 2012. "Economy-wide implications of direct and indirect policy interventions in the water sector: lessons from recent work and future research needs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6068, The World Bank.
- Cámara Sánchez, Ángeles & Cardenete Flores, M.Alejandro & Monrobel Alcántara, José Ramón, 2014. "Matrices de Contabilidad Social y Modelos de Equilibrio General Aplicado elaborados en España a nivel regional/Social Accounting Matrices and Applied General Equilibrium Models Developed in Spain at R," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 32, pages 427-454, Enero.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:69:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0066-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cakmak, Erol H. & Dudu, Hasan & Saracoglu, Sirin & Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry & Tsur, Yacov, 2008. "Macro-Micro Feedback Links Of Irrigation Water Management In Turkey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4781, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental tax reforms; computable general equilibrium; water price;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-03-10 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2007-03-10 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-03-10 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2007-03-10 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pab:wpaper:07.04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publicación Digital - UPO) or (Alberto Gude). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupoes.html .