Report NEP-PBE-2007-03-10This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Peren Arin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-PBE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francisco de Castro & Pablo Hernández de Cos, 2006. "The economic effects of exogenous fiscal shocks in Spain: a SVAR approach," Working Papers 0604, Banco de España.
- Easterly, William & Irwin, Timothy & Serven, Luis, 2007. "Walking up the down escalator : public investment and fiscal stability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4158, The World Bank.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Jonathan D. Ostry, 2007. "International Evidence on Fiscal Solvency: Is Fiscal Policy "Responsible"?," NBER Working Papers 12947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Lars P. Feld, 2007. "Are Fiscal Adjustments less Successful in Decentralized Governments?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2007-06, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Evans, G.W. & Honkapohja ,S. & Mitra, K., 2007. "Anticipated Fiscal Policy and Adaptive Learning," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0705, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Reis, Catarina, 2006. "Taxation without Commitment," MPRA Paper 2071, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Djumashev, Ratbek, 2006. "Corrupt Bureaucracy and Growth," MPRA Paper 2082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harry Grubert & Rosanne Altshuler, 2007. "Corporate Taxes in the World Economy: Reforming the Taxation of Cross-Border Income," Departmental Working Papers 200626, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Haan, 2007. "Intertemporal Labor Supply Effects of Tax Reforms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 669, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Simula, L. & Trannoy, A., 2006. "Optimal Non-Linear Income Tax when Highly Skilled Individuals Vote with their Feet," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0656, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kenneth A. Kriz & Jaanika Meriküll & Alari Paulus & Karsten Staehr, 2007. "Why Do Individuals Evade Payroll And Income Taxation In Estonia?," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 49, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- David de la Croix & Clara Delavallade, 2007. "Growth, Public Investment and Corruption with Failing Institutions," Working Papers 61, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Evgeny Yakovlev & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2007. "Deregulation of Business," Working Papers w0097, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Martin Hellwig, 2007. "A Contribution to the Theory of Optimal Utilitarian Income Taxation," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2007_2, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- David de la Croix & Matthias Doepke, 2007. "To Segregate or to Integrate: Education Politics and Democracy," Working Papers 60, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Guillem López & Ana Mosterin, 2006. "Social spending and demographics: The role of public policies in the intergenerational redistribution of income. Empirical evidence from Spain and Catalonia," Economics Working Papers 983, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Schindler, Dirk & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2007. "Harmonization of Corporate Tax Systems and its Effect on Collusive Behavior," Discussion Papers 2007/8, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Ritter, Moritz, 2007. "The Optimum Quantity of Money Revisited: Distortionary Taxation in a Search Model of Money," MPRA Paper 1973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lynne Pepall & Daniel Richards, 2007. "Targeted Transfers, Investment Spillovers, and the Tax Environment," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0702, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Iyer, Lakshmi & Somanathan, Rohini, 2007. "Public Action for Public Goods," CEPR Discussion Papers 6154, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Davide, Tondani, 2007. "Universal Basic Income and Negative Income Tax: Two Different Ways of Thinking Redistribution," MPRA Paper 2052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven F. Kreft & Elham Mafi-Kreft, 2007. "Entrepreneurship and State Public Policy," Working Papers 2007-03, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Marco Caliendo & Ludovica Gambaro & Peter Haan, 2007. "The Impact of Income Taxation on the Ratio between Reservation and Market Wages and the Incentives for Labour Supply," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 670, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Karsten Staehr, 2007. "Fiscal policies and business cycles in an enlarged euro area," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2007-03, Bank of Estonia, revised 08 Mar 2007.
- Enrique Alberola & José M. Montero, 2006. "Debt sustainability and procyclical fical policies in Latin America," Working Papers 0611, Banco de España.
- Steven F. Kreft, 2007. "An Efficiency Comparison of City Managers and Elected Mayors," Working Papers 2007-02, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Juan A. Rojas & Carlos Urrutia, 2006. "Social Security Reform with Uninsurable Income Risk and Endogenous Borrowing Constraints," Working Papers 0602, Banco de España.
- Douglas Sutherland & Robert Price & Isabelle Joumard & Chantal Nicq, 2007. "Performance Indicators for Public Spending Efficiency in Primary and Secondary Education," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 546, OECD Publishing.
- Guzmán, Ricardo Andrés & Rodríguez-Sickert, Carlos & Rowthorn, Robert, 2006. "When in Rome, do as the Romans do: the coevolution of altruistic punishment, conformist learning, and cooperation," MPRA Paper 2037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frédéric Gonand, 2007. "The Impact on Growth of Higher Efficiency of Public Spending on Schools," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 547, OECD Publishing.
- Thomas Siedler, 2007. "Schooling and Citizenship: Evidence from Compulsory Schooling Reforms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 665, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mari Rege & Kjetil Telle & Mark Votruba, 2007. "Social Interaction Effects in Disability Pension Participation. Evidence from Plant Downsizing," Discussion Papers 496, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Helen Simpson, 2007. "Productivity in Public Services," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 07/164, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- Svaleryd, Helena & Vlachos, Jonas, 2007. "Political Rents in a Non-Corrupt Democracy," Working Paper Series 698, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 25 Sep 2008.
- Waldenström, Daniel & Ohlsson, Henry & Roine, Jesper, 2007. "Long-Run Changes in the Concentration of Wealth: An Overview of Recent Findings," Working Paper Series 699, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Thomas P. Lyon & John W. Maxwell, 2007. "Public Voluntary Programs Reconsidered," Working Papers 2007-07, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Guillem López, 2006. "Organisational innovations and health care decentralisation: A perspective from Spain," Economics Working Papers 984, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0703 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guillem López & David McDaid & Joan Costa-Font, 2006. "Health care management autonomy: Evidence from the Catalonian hospital sector in a decentralised Spain," Economics Working Papers 993, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Esther Velázquez & M. Alejandro Cardenete & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 2007. "Water price and water reallocation in Andalusia. A computable general equilibrium approach," Working Papers 07.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Lange, Andreas & Vogt, Carsten & Ziegler, Andreas, 2006. "On the Importance of Equity in International Climate Policy: An Empirical Analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-042, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Giovanni B. Concu, 2006. "Conservation policies, environmental valuation and the optimal size of jurisdictions," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WP8M06, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.