Performance Indicators for Public Spending Efficiency in Primary and Secondary Education
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Investissement social, une stratÃ©gie pour lâ€™avenir ?
by email@example.com (David Marguerit) in BS Initiative on 2014-07-09 11:27:26
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bogetoft, Peter & Heinesen, Eskil & Tranæs, Torben, 2015.
"The efficiency of educational production: A comparison of the Nordic countries with other OECD countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 310-321.
- Peter Bogetoft & Eskil Heinesen & Torben Tranaes, 2015. "The Efficiency of Educational Production: A Comparison of the Nordic Countries with other OECD Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 5514, CESifo Group Munich.
- Karin Fischer & Rauf Gönenç & Robert W. R. Price, 2011. "Austria: Public Sector Inefficiencies Have Become Less Affordable," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 897, OECD Publishing.
- Brijesh C. Purohit, 2015. "Efficiency in Education Sector: A Case of Rajasthan State (India)," Working Papers 2015-121, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Caroline Klein & Robert W. R. Price & Andreas Wörgötter, 2013. "Improving the Fiscal Framework to Enhance Growth in an Era of Fiscal Consolidation in Slovakia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1018, OECD Publishing.
- Bruno Eugène, 2008. "The efficiency frontier as a method for gauging the performance of public expenditure : a Belgian case study," Working Paper Research 138, National Bank of Belgium.
- Robert P. Hagemann, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation: Part 6. What Are the Best Policy Instruments for Fiscal Consolidation?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 937, OECD Publishing.
- Luiz de Mello, 2013. "What Can Fiscal Policy Do in the Current Recession? A Review of Recent Literature and Policy Options," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 204(1), pages 113-139, March.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Iceland; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/257, International Monetary Fund.
- Douglas Sutherland & Peter Hoeller & Rossana Merola, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation: How Much, How Fast and by What Means?," OECD Economic Policy Papers 1, OECD Publishing.
- Cosmin Eugen ENACHE, 2012. "The efficiency of expenditure-related redistributive policies in the European countries," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 5(18), pages 380-394.
- Zoghbi, Ana Carolina & Rocha, Fabiana & Mattos, Enlinson, 2013. "Education production efficiency: Evidence from Brazilian universities," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 94-103.
- World Bank, 2016. "Republic of Moldova Public Finance Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28330, The World Bank.
- repec:wfo:monber:y:2017:i:9:p:677-699 is not listed on IDEAS
- António Afonso & Alma Romero & Emma Monsalve, 2013. "Public sector efficiency: evidence for Latin America," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/20, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Douglas Sutherland & Peter Hoeller & Rossana Merola, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation: Part 1. How Much is Needed and How to Reduce Debt to a Prudent Level?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 932, OECD Publishing.
- Łukasz Rawdanowicz & Eckhard Wurzel & Ane Kathrine Christensen, 2013. "The Equity Implications of Fiscal Consolidation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1013, OECD Publishing.
- António Afonso, & Mina Kazemi, 2016. "Assessing Public Spending Efficiency in 20 OECD Countries," Working Papers Department of Economics 2016/12, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Azar Dufrechou, Paola, 2016. "The efficiency of public education spending in Latin America: A comparison to high-income countries," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 188-203.
- Hans Pitlik, 2017. "Austria 2025 – Public Administration Reform Between the Quest for Efficiency and Resistance to Change. A Survey," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 90(3), pages 205-217, March.
- Sutherland, Douglas, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation Needs and Implications for Growth," MPRA Paper 38745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Péter Halmai & Viktória Vásáry, 2012. "Convergence crisis: economic crisis and convergence in the European Union," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 297-322, September.
More about this item
Keywordsanalyse de frontière stochastique; analyse par enveloppement des données; data envelopment analysis; dépenses publiques; education; efficacité; efficiency; méthodes non paramétriques; nonparametric methods; public spending; stochastic frontier analysis; éducation;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-03-10 (Education)
- NEP-PBE-2007-03-10 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:546-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .