The Impact on Growth of Higher Efficiency of Public Spending on Schools
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oukhallou, Youssef, 2016. "Analyzing economic growth: what role for public investment?," MPRA Paper 69772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscapital humain; croissance à long terme; Education nationale; efficacité de la dépense publique; human capital; long-run economic growth; Public education; Public spending efficiency; réforme structurelle; structural reforms;
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-03-10 (Education)
- NEP-EFF-2007-03-10 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HRM-2007-03-10 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-PBE-2007-03-10 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:547-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .