Report NEP-EFF-2007-03-10This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Warr, 2006. "Productivity Growth in Thailand and Indonesia: How Agriculture Contributes to Economic Growth," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200606, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Feb 2006.
- Helen Simpson, 2007. "Productivity in Public Services," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 07/164, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Alexander HIJZEN & INUI Tomohiko & TODO Yasuyuki, 2007. "Does Offshoring Pay? Firm-Level Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 07005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Matthews, Kent & Guo, Jianguang & Zhang, Nina & Wang, Lina, 2007. "Bank Efficiency in China, Rent Seeking versus X-inefficiency: A non-parametric Bootstrapping Approach," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/4, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Mar 2007.
- Fabiano Schivardi & Eliana Viviano, 2007. "Entry barriers in Italian retail trade," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 616, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Pyyhtiä, Ilmo, 2007. "Why is Europe lagging behind?," Research Discussion Papers 3/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Joana Resende & Elvira Silva, 2007. "A Profit Efficiency Perspective on the Future Strategic Positioning of the Portuguese Banks," CEF.UP Working Papers 0702, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Matthews, Kent & Guo, Jianguang & Zhang, Nina, 2007. "Rational Inefficiency and non-performing loans in Chinese Banking: A non-parametric Bootstrapping Approach," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/5, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2006. "Financial integration, productivity and capital accumulation," Economics Working Papers 988, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:626 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frédéric Gonand, 2007. "The Impact on Growth of Higher Efficiency of Public Spending on Schools," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 547, OECD Publishing.
- Kox, Henk L.M. & Rubalcaba, Luis, 2007. "Analysing the contribution of business services to European economic growth," MPRA Paper 2003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander HIJZEN & INUI Tomohiko & TODO Yasuyuki, 2007. "The Effects of Multinational Production on Domestic Performance: Evidence from Japanese Firms," Discussion papers 07006, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Horrell, S. & Krishnan, P., 2006. "Poverty and Productivity in Female-Headed Households in Zimbabwe," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0663, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.