Macro-Micro Feedback Links Of Irrigation Water Management In Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goodman, D. Jay, 2000. "More Reservoirs Or Transfers? A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis Of Projected Water Shortages In The Arkansas River Basin," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(02), December.
- Deborah Peterson & Gavan Dwyer & David Appels & Jane Fry, 2005. "Water Trade in the Southern Murray-Darling Basin," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 81(s1), pages 115-127, August.
- Maria Berrittella & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006.
"The Economic Impact of the South-North Water Transfer Project in China: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis,"
2006.154, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maria Berrittella & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "The Economic Impact Of The South-North Water Transfer Project In China: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers FNU-117, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Sep 2006.
- Dwyer, Gavan & Loke, Paul & Appels, David & Stone, Susan F. & Peterson, Deborah C., 2005. "Integrating rural and urban water markets in south east Australia: Preliminary analysis," Conference/Workshop Proceedings 31909, Productivity Commission.
- Richard E. Howitt, 1995. "A Calibration Method For Agricultural Economic Production Models," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 147-159.
- Esther Velázquez & M. Alejandro Cardenete & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, "undated".
"Water Price and Water Relocation in Andalusia. A Computable General Equilibrium Approach,"
Regional and Urban Modeling
- Esther Velázquez & M. Alejandro Cardenete & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 2007. "Water price and water reallocation in Andalusia. A computable general equilibrium approach," Working Papers 07.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Ponce & Francesco Bosello & Carlo Giupponi, 2012. "Integrating Water Resources into Computable General Equilibrium Models - A Survey," Working Papers 2012.57, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Na Li & Xiaojun Wang & Minjun Shi & Hong Yang, 2015. "Economic Impacts of Total Water Use Control in the Heihe River Basin in Northwestern China—An Integrated CGE-BEM Modeling Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-19, March.
- Dinar, Ariel, 2012. "Economy-wide implications of direct and indirect policy interventions in the water sector: lessons from recent work and future research needs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6068, The World Bank.
- Hasan Dudu & Erol H. Cakmak, 2011. "Regional Impact of the Climate Change: A CGE Analysis for Turkey," Working Papers 644, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Jan 2011.
- Aziz Bouzaher & Sebnem Sahin & Erinç Yeldan, 2015. "HOW TO GO GREEN: a general equilibrium investigation of environmental policies for sustained growth with an application to Turkey’s economy," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 49-76, March.
More about this item
KeywordsComputable General Equilibrium; Feedback links; Irrigation Water; Turkey;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-02-14 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-02-14 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2009-02-14 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4781. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .