Efficiency improvements and water policy in the balearic islands: a general equilibrium approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pérez Blanco, Carlos Dionisio & Gómez Gómez, Carlos Mario & Garrido Yserte, Rubén, 2010. "Cambio estructural regional y agua: Escasez, dependencia e impactos sobre el tejido económico. El caso de Andalucía/Structural Change and Water: Scarcity, Dependence and Impacts on the Economy. The Ca," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 28, pages 423-446, Agosto.
- Dinar, Ariel, 2012. "Economy-wide implications of direct and indirect policy interventions in the water sector: lessons from recent work and future research needs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6068, The World Bank.
- Luckmann, Jonas & Ihle, Rico & Kleinwechter, Ulrich & Grethe, Harald, 2015. "The Effects of Vietnamese Export Policies on the World Market Integration of Domestic Rice Markets," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212159, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gomez Gomez, Carlos Mario & Perez Blanco, Carlos Dionisio, 2013. "Myths and Maths of Water Efficiency: An Analytical Framework to Assess the Real Outcome of Water Saving Technologies in Irrigation," 87th Annual Conference, April 8-10, 2013, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 158690, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Perez Blanco, Carlos Dionisio & Gomez Gomez, Carlos Mario, 2012. "Development of private insurance schemes as a means to reduce water overexploitation during drought events. A case study in Campo de Cartagena (Segura River Basin, Spain)," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122453, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Carlos Dionisio Pérez Blanco & Carlos Mario Gómez Gómez, 2014. "An Integrated Risk Assessment Model for the Implementation of Drought Insurance Markets in Spain," Working Papers 2014.62, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Luckmann, Jonas & Grethe, Harald & McDonald, Scott, 2015. "When Water Saving Limits Recycling: Modeling Economy-wide Linkages of Wastewater Use," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212161, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pérez Blanco, Carlos Dionisio & Gómez Gómez, Carlos Mario & Del Villar García, Alberto, 2011. "El riesgo de disponibilidad de agua en la agricultura: una aplicación a las cuencas del Guadalquivir y del Segura/Water Availability Risk in Agriculture: An Application to Guadalquivir and Segura Rive," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 333-358, Abril.
- Luckmann, Jonas & Siddig, Khalid H.A. & Flaig, Dorothee & Grethe, Harald, 2012. "Mitigating Water Scarcity In Israel – A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 133942, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Jonas Luckmann & Khalid Siddig & Harald Grethe, 2012. "Modeling sectorally differentiated water prices and policies: an application to the Israeli water economy," EcoMod2012 4452, EcoMod.
- Adam Loch & David Adamson, 2015. "Drought and the rebound effect: a Murray–Darling Basin example," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 79(3), pages 1429-1449, December.
More about this item
KeywordsApplied general equilibrium; water economics.;
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iec:inveco:v:30:y:2006:i:3:p:441-463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco). General contact details of provider: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.