Mitigating Water Scarcity In Israel – A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dolores Tirado & Carlos M. Gómez & Javier Lozano, 2006. "Efficiency improvements and water policy in the balearic islands: a general equilibrium approach," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 30(3), pages 441-463, September.
- Ziv Bar-Shira & Israel Finkelshtain & Avi Simhon, 2006. "Block-Rate versus Uniform Water Pricing in Agriculture: An Empirical Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(4), pages 986-999.
- Amir, I. & Fisher, F. M., 2000. "Response of near-optimal agricultural production to water policies," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 115-130, May.
- Fleischer, Aliza & Lichtman, Ivgenia & Mendelsohn, Robert, 2008.
"Climate change, irrigation, and Israeli agriculture: Will warming be harmful?,"
Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 508-515, April.
- Fleischer, Aliza & Lichtman, Ivgenia & Mendelsohn, Robert, 2007. "Climate change, irrigation, and Israeli agriculture : will warming be harmful ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4135, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsCGE; water; wastewater reclamation; desalination; CES nesting structure; Israel; Wasser; Abwasseraufbereitung; Abwasserrückgewinnung; Entsalzung; CES; Israel; Agricultural and Food Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-10-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-10-13 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CMP-2012-10-13 (Computational Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewi12:133942. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.